Check your account email address ×

ABC news just took Arizona off the call list for Biden.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well yeah i would think in the digital age you are put in to a public data base and instantly be counted ? crazy concept i know . i am sure with government involved there has to be a few union government workers desktops  to go through before you are in a data base that could be instant , you know like every other fucking thing you do digitally 

You are giving the government way too much credit. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And you think along with even above average voter participation, that this kind of statistic is still possible? I don't.

What statistic? All you posted is that there were more votes than registered voters. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What statistic? All you posted is that there were more votes than registered voters. 

Take an even above average voter participation rate of 60-75%, and you really think that the get out the vote efforts can almost double those results?  Like I said, with all the other bullshit being spotlighted, I don't buy that there isnt' fraud there for a minute.  What historical context can you show me of an election that mimics results anywhere close to that, I doubt there is any.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Take an even above average voter participation rate of 60-75%, and you really think that the get out the vote efforts can almost double those results?  Like I said, with all the other bullshit being spotlighted, I don't buy that there isnt' fraud there for a minute.  What historical context can you show me of an election that mimics results anywhere close to that, I doubt there is any.

Double the results? I don't know what you mean.

Trump got 1.405 Million votes in Wisconsin in 2016.

He's at 1.61 Million so far in 2020 with 99% reporting. Joe Biden is at 1.63 Million.

If you call Biden's results into question then you have to do the same for Trump's. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Double the results? I don't know what you mean.

Trump got 1.405 Million votes in Wisconsin in 2016.

He's at 1.61 Million so far in 2020 with 99% reporting. Joe Biden is at 1.63 Million.

If you call Biden's results into question then you have to do the same for Trump's. 

I mean if 60% is the average, voter engagement efforts aren't going to get that result to almost double that.  Some of these precincts are reporting more than 120% of existing registered voters having votes cast.  Day of voting registration allowed or not.  No fucking way.

Edited by DriftBusta

Trump's lawsuits are a way for him to exit with a bit of pride intact. 

I believe his camp knows that he is going to lose, or fears he is going to lose.  

Lawsuits will take weeks or months to resolve. By that time he could probably win a court battle, if not, the hysteria of the election will have died down, and he will pack his bags. 

At the very least, he will have an EXCUSE for losing. 

The guy hates to lose.