Check your account email address ×

ABC news just took Arizona off the call list for Biden.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump campaign also making some interesting claims on NV and MI.   Guess the fat lady better sit down for just a bit longer.   Biden's gonna win but Trump camp still see's some signs of life.  

Edited by Highmark

Guess the total in was 86% not 98%.   Still think they are just trying to do the opposite of whatever Fox does. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump campaign also making some interesting claims on NV and MI.   Guess the fat lady better sit down for just a bit longer.   Biden's gonna win but Trump camp still see's some signs of life.  

I doubt trump will lose Nevada. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’s going to win it. Watch 

Trump somehow wins and there will be Riots for months.   

Trump campaign is predicting winning Nevada by 5500.

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If he wins Nevada that means he wins the presidency....

Nope.   Would still have to hold on to PA, NC, and GA. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

II just read that Wisconsin has more votes cast than registered voters.  Bravo, nice state ya got there.

That’s Internet bullshit. You can look up the explanation of that conspiracy theory. 

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

stop it's giving the kool aid drinkers something to cry about all night on the intrawebs twitter etc

Lol. Hey I voted for the orange man myself but the people grasping and believing everything they see or hear on fucking Facebook drives me nuts. I knew it was coming. Legit issues are a different story. The amount of stupid I’ve seen today is mind blowing. Ok...rant over. 😂

2 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Lol. Hey I voted for the orange man myself but the people grasping and believing everything they see or hear on fucking Facebook drives me nuts. I knew it was coming. Legit issues are a different story. The amount of stupid I’ve seen today is mind blowing. Ok...rant over. 😂

same 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

II just read that Wisconsin has more votes cast than registered voters.  Bravo, nice state ya got there.

You can register to vote on election day in Wisconsin.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

but would you not be counted as a registered voter then ? I dont know but 1 would assume so 

So you expect a media entity to have live, updated voter registration counts on election day?

Common sense says the published number of registered voters is before election day. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So you expect a media entity to have live, updated voter registration counts on election day?

Common sense says the published number of registered voters is before election day. 

well yeah i would think in the digital age you are put in to a public data base and instantly be counted ? crazy concept i know . i am sure with government involved there has to be a few union government workers desktops  to go through before you are in a data base that could be instant , you know like every other fucking thing you do digitally 

Edited by Ez ryder