Check your account email address ×

Montana gets legal weed.

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Didn’t Biden campaign on national legalization? 
it’s about time...

thought he was old fashioned and thought it as still the devils lettuce.  My son refused to vote for our governor because of his stance on the marijuanas.  I sort of understand where he's coming from given the state on all sides of us he can legally buy in a few weeks but forget you have some bud in the car and the popo here can fuck you.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thought he was old fashioned and thought it as still the devils lettuce.  My son refused to vote for our governor because of his stance on the marijuanas.  I sort of understand where he's coming from given the state on all sides of us he can legally buy in a few weeks but forget you have some bud in the car and the popo here can fuck you.  

One of the states decriminalized all drugs, Oregon i believe. That will be interesting. 

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Just a fine ? Or are they real cunts  in your state? 

Mn is a fine for under a oz of flower but they fuck you hard like a big F for hash and cartridges etc . Total bullshit I know 2 guys who got fucked hard over just little bullshit vape pens . 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just a fine ? Or are they real cunts  in your state? 

Mn is a fine for under a oz of flower but they fuck you hard like a big F for hash and cartridges etc . Total bullshit I know 2 guys who got fucked hard over just little bullshit vape pens . 

flower under .75 is minimal.  my son buys by the ounce and knows if he's pulled over after picking it up e better toss a few nuggets.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If its under 3/4 a z it's just a ticket.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If its under 3/4 a z it's just a ticket.

yes but at 22 grams it's a 2k  fine misdemeanor still which is stupid.  And that makes you ineligible for Fed financial aid. How stupid that a pot misdemeanor kills your financial aid but felony vehicular manslaughter does not.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes but at 22 grams it's a 2k  fine misdemeanor still which is stupid.  And that makes you ineligible for Fed financial aid. How stupid that a pot misdemeanor kills your financial aid but felony vehicular manslaughter does not.  

it is fucking retarded. But paying $400 an oz is retarted too. And you knpow in legal states it's only a few more yrs before posession without a tax stamp will be a major crime.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

it is fucking retarded. But paying $400 an oz is retarted too. And you knpow in legal states it's only a few more yrs before posession without a tax stamp will be a major crime.

I think there is a lot of medical/recreational right now changing hands black market as lately I've been seeing 1/8 and 1/4 medical labeled baggies in the shed. Although i did find almost a full Z in there Sunday stuffed in a bag i have on my mountain bike so his mom doesn't find it and toss it on him.  Watching them sit and argue over pot vs alcohol on a regular basis is amusing.   Esp when I come home and find my wife and 19 yo splitting a bottle of wine.   

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

One of the states decriminalized all drugs, Oregon i believe. That will be interesting. 

Yep, user amounts face a  $100 fine plus drug rehab programs that are to be financed by pot tax $.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I think 400 a zip is fine if it is good . Hell in the last say 30 yrs top shelf pot has actually gone down in price. Street transactions any way 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wasn't it around 5 States that legalized it?

Arizona, Montana, South Dakota and New Jersey

https://www.inquirer.com/business/weed/weed-marijuana-new-jersey-legal-legalization-pennsylvania-taxes-decriminalization-aclu-20201103.html

• Thanks 1