Check your account email address ×

Trump planning to start media corp.

Just now, spin_dry said:

In direct completion with the NY Times, Washington Post, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, and all the rest. Awesome 

Fixed.  And in other news, Drudge reports traffic is down 40% since they sold out to the liberals.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think I am more concerned with Bezos buying CNN.  That would really suck.

Its past the time to take a fresh look at the anti trust laws as it relates to these news outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.  Then again, I'm heartened to see what happened to Drudge.  The American public leans center right.  Not the way the msm wants them to, and they have no business abusing their market position by using lies and manipulation to eff with that

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Its past the time to take a fresh look at the anti trust laws as it relates to these news outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.  Then again, I'm heartened to see what happened to Drudge.  The American public leans center right.  Not the way the msm wants them to, and they have no business abusing their market position by using lies and manipulation to eff with that

I actually agree with you completely on that.  What the companies did to manipulate the situation this year should result in them having to be broken up  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I actually agree with you completely on that.  What the companies did to manipulate the situation this year should result in them having to be broken up  

Its a shame you don't spend half the time being critical of what's wrong with our media, as you do shitting on people who've been complaining for years about the bias, and as a result support Trump.  Maybe they're not as dumb as you claim.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its a shame you don't spend half the time being critical of what's wrong with our media, as you do shitting on people who've been complaining for years about the bias, and as a result support Trump.  Maybe they're not as dumb as you claim.

i'm critical of anything and everyone who deserves criticism and when people deserve props i give that as well.  Regardless or party or personal feelings.  

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm critical of anything and everyone who deserves criticism and when people deserve props i give that as well.  Regardless or party or personal feelings.  

Thats something a fucking savant would say.  :lol: Nuance or appropriateness isn't part of your lexicon

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Collusion?

are you asking about them colluding together or Russian collusion.  TBH I do not believe they have colluded against trump but given the average political temperament of a tech employee their positions being similar is not a surprise.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

are you asking about them colluding together or Russian collusion.  TBH I do not believe they have colluded against trump but given the average political temperament of a tech employee their positions being similar is not a surprise.  

So its ok to collude.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

So its ok to collude.

just because these companies and their employees have the same goal of biden being president does not mean they secretly worked together to do make it happen which would be collusion.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

just because these companies and their employees have the same goal of biden being president does not mean they secretly worked together to do make it happen which would be collusion.  

Well ur pretty fucking dumb if u think they didn't.