Check your account email address ×

The truth will set you free

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member

Right now its looking like PA is the key to it.   Biden camp is nervous as the whole ticket is spending the entire day there.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right now its looking like PA is the key to it.   Biden camp is nervous as the whole ticket is spending the entire day there.

Biden shooting his mouth off about killing PA jobs was just stupid.    If Biden takes PA and FL Trumps done but he's not been able to really pull ahead in either state.  Good rural turrnout is needed for Trump.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Biden shooting his mouth off about killing PA jobs was just stupid.    If Biden takes PA and FL Trumps done but he's not been able to really pull ahead in either state.  Good rural turrnout is needed for Trump.  

Either those two go to Biden and he wins unless Michigan goes to Trump.

AA turnout in early voting is lower than they need in some battleground states.   

• Advertising Member
22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'll be surprised if Biden takes PA.......really surprised....he needs Philly and Pit, and I think he has lost some of western vote with his "Kill Fracking" comments.  I live in PA BTW fwiw. 

Edited by Seatofmypants

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Either those two go to Biden and he wins unless Michigan goes to Trump.

AA turnout in early voting is lower than they need in some battleground states.   

heres what i see right now.  trump takes FL he might squeak it out,  loses FL and he is done.  

map.JPG

I won’t pretend to know what is happening in other states, but I will say anyone calling  Michigan anything other than a toss up is full of shit.   Complete lies on National news.  I believe it will come down to how many rank & file union workers go against their union.   Dems are scared to death here.  There is no confidence in a win .  I have never seen this kind of support for any candidate, like there is for Trump. 

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

heres what i see right now.  trump takes FL he might squeak it out,  loses FL and he is done.  

map.JPG

Trump and Ernst have actually pulled ahead in most Iowa polls.   Trump needs 2 out of 3 in Florida, PA and Mi.  

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump and Ernst have actually pulled ahead in most Iowa polls.   Trump needs 2 out of 3 in Florida, PA and Mi.  

he loses FL he has to sweep all the midwest in play states as well as AZ or  GA.   Floridas extra 9 EC votes are priceless to him IMO,  allows you to lose half the midwest states and have a fighting chance.   

270.JPG

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he loses FL he has to sweep all the midwest in play states as well as AZ or  GA.   Floridas extra 9 EC votes are priceless to him IMO,  allows you to lose half the midwest states and have a fighting chance.   

270.JPG

If Trump wins MN, WI and MI he will likely carry PA, GA and FL.   It will be as close to a landslide as it could get nowadays. 

GA is a state that is reporting much lower than expected AA early voting.   Trump will carry GA.

Edited by Highmark