Check your account email address ×

Jobless claims down 750K

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

again all these jobs were lost earlier this year so it's not real job growth.  Only trump and the cult members would brag about these numbers while ignoring last quarters numbers just like your GDP post.

So when Obama said jobs werent coming back and they did under Trump that didnt matter either in your mind.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

So when Obama said jobs werent coming back and they did under Trump that didnt matter either in your mind.

Trumps job growth and obamas were very similar in numbers.   Trump continued what obama started.  His GDP and stock market returns are not really any better either.  You deal in emotion I deal in facts,  thats what happens when you drink the kool aid.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Trumps job growth and obamas were very similar in numbers.   Trump continued what obama started.  His GDP and stock market returns are not really any better either.  You deal in emotion I deal in facts,  thats what happens when you drink the kool aid.  

There was only one way to go when Obama became president.  Trump on the other hand 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

There was only one way to go when Obama became president.  Trump on the other hand 

you mena deficit spending to keep the job/gdp growth going.  Seems like they both used the same tools

I have always said trumps numbers were harder as he didn't start low.  This quarters GDP and current UI number are starting from an even worse spot than Obama.  Record gdp drop last quarter to get the current numbers

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

again all these jobs were lost earlier this year so it's not real job growth.  Only trump and the cult members would brag about these numbers while ignoring last quarters numbers just like your GDP post.

and only legit REE tards would be throwing job numbers around and not even mentioning the pandemic and its impact.  We're lucky to have the economy doing as well as it is, given that.  But yeah, throw the raincloud outlook on all of it.  Its what you do, along with generous dollops of cult and Trumptard talk.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Who said it was anything other than that? The greater point is things are improving and need to stay on track. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

and only legit REE tards would be throwing job numbers around and not even mentioning the pandemic and its impact.  We're lucky to have the economy doing as well as it is, given that.  But yeah, throw the raincloud outlook on all of it.  Its what you do, along with generous dollops of cult and Trumptard talk.  

ignore the 35% drop and celebrate the gain-  the trump way of life.  

Never said he was at fault for the drop but his/the cults selective use of numbers is astounding

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

When I see those #'s I feel it's people getting back to work from the Rona layoffs and closures. Happy to see that my fellow Americans are getting back to work

Just now, Rigid1 said:

When I see those #'s I feel it's people getting back to work from the Rona layoffs and closures. Happy to see that my fellow Americans are getting back to work

i agree but trump wants people to think he's the second coming of christ.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Never said he was at fault for the drop but his/the cults selective use of numbers is astounding

I haven't ignored shit ree tard, I didn't start the thread.  I just chuckle at your superior attitude and debbie downer outlook on life, its quite a juxtaposition.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Typical politics of both sides and you know it.  

Trump's policies did do some pretty amazing things in some sectors after elected and he should be proud of it.

Wages in the lowest and middle income brackets rose significantly.   Manufacturing jobs seen a huge increase.   

Let's face it.   Obama wasn't necessarily horrible for the economy but the fact is he didn't do much what so ever to help it either.   It really didn't have anywhere to go but up. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Typical politics of both sides and you know it.  

Trump's policies did do some pretty amazing things in some sectors after elected and he should be proud of it.

Wages in the lowest and middle income brackets rose significantly.   Manufacturing jobs seen a huge increase.   

Let's face it.   Obama wasn't necessarily horrible for the economy but the fact is he didn't do much what so ever to help it either.   It really didn't have anywhere to go but up. 

i understand it but I will call it out when either side does it.  I live in a numbers world so i look at all of them to see the real story not the rah rah.

trump has legit wins to celebrate and they get lost in his constant idiocy and need for adoration on things that aren't real

Obama was a poor leader,  i have never said anything different but you have guys who consistently lie about Obama vs Trump stock market returns and economic numbers  because they don't care about reality.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Well before covid we had the lowest unemployment on record and 10 million unfilled jobs. My wife is a chief human resource officer of a 1.5 billion dollar Credit Union. They couldn't find people to fill roles that paid big money or even Tellers. They had zero growth under Bush and Obama, and wages were flat as well. 

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I mean, I think they all do

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Well before covid we had the lowest unemployment on record and 10 million unfilled jobs. My wife is a chief human resource officer of a 1.5 billion dollar Credit Union. They couldn't find people to fill roles that paid big money or even Tellers. They had zero growth under Bush and Obama, and wages were flat as well. 

Company was run poorly if that was the case.   The CU next door to me is a $4 billion CU and I have seen it expand under all 3,  mine is a 1.7 billion CU and they also have grown under all 3.  

Everyone has trouble finding quality people.   trumps UE rate was great and wages were up.  But if your going to claim credit for growth you need to take responsibility for the contraction the previous months.   

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

And a 2.1 GDP fourth quarter before Covid hit,  record debt and near doubling of the deficit too.  Lots of low paying jobs and a manufacturing recession, otherwise all those workers would have pushed the GDP numbers up.