Check your account email address ×

George Soros

Just now, frenchy said:

holding China to the same rules as other  IMF members is what I got out of it. Either way your link is pure fake news. Freeland wasn't even a politician at that time, she was a journalist, nothing more. 

Thank you. It just struck me, this "New World Order" statement? Is that what holding China to the same rules is, a New World Order? 

Just now, irv said:

Thank you. It just struck me, this "New World Order" statement? Is that what holding China to the same rules is, a New World Order? 

I'd have to hear the full interview. That has to be 7 or 8 years old so no idea what the particular issues with China were at that time. 

• Thanks 1

If these billionaires put as much into real charity as they did into politics this world would be a much better place.

What a waste of money..,

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You've always been a moron - nothing new.

Ah ok - my bad then.

I was for taking out NK's & Iran's nuke programs - instead of going into Iraq.

I've evolved to letting the drones do the dirty work to any threats to us or our allies these days.  Trump should be commended for both getting our allies to pay more for their defense, and drawing down on our presence

19 hours ago, frenchy said:

since there is no statute of limitations on people laughing at you calling Dick Cheney a national hero, your objection is......

overruled.gif

:lol: 

They can laugh all they want.  There were WMDs in Iraq, he had already used them, threatened to again and  there was plenty of evidence.  Cheney was a man for the time, and sure, a big player in the MIC.  Those days are gone now, and thats fine.  At the time, you guys considered him satan, which was and is absurd, and why I responded the way I did.  We weren't going to take any more chances of some shit heel middle eastern country threatening a mass casualty attack on our shores, whether it turned out to be false later or not.  Again, 20 years later with all your guys 20/20 hindsight and selective revisionism, like I said, I have zero interest in "relitigating" it.  :bc: 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've evolved to letting the drones do the dirty work to any threats to us or our allies these days.  Trump should be commended for both getting our allies to pay more for their defense, and drawing down on our presence

They can laugh all they want.  There were WMDs in Iraq, he had already used them, threatened to again and  there was plenty of evidence.  Cheney was a man for the time, and sure, a big player in the MIC.  Those days are gone now, and thats fine.  At the time, you guys considered him satan, which was and is absurd, and why I responded the way I did.  We weren't going to take any more chances of some shit heel middle eastern country threatening a mass casualty attack on our shores, whether it turned out to be false later or not.  Again, 20 years later with all your guys 20/20 hindsight and selective revisionism, like I said, I have zero interest in "relitigating" it.  :bc: 

Sometimes wrong memories are way more comforting than truth. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Even after Dubya admitted that there was no WMD, some cling ons still claim that there was. It defies imagination. I’m so glad to be out of the Republican bullshit factory. 

The only WMD Saddam had were the ones the US gave him.

Oops

36 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The only WMD Saddam had were the ones the US gave him.

Oops

funny how the Trump fun club all cry about social media being scrubbed of dissenting opinions but you can't find a video online anywhere of Rumsfeld saying the following quote:

the area in the south and the west and the north that coalition forces control is substantial. It happens not to be the area where weapons of mass destruction were dispersed. We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

:news: 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

funny how the Trump fun club all cry about social media being scrubbed of dissenting opinions but you can't find a video online anywhere of Rumsfeld saying the following quote:

:news: 

Media gladly beat the war drums for Iraq and suppressed dissenting opinions. That’s the biggest fake news event of the last 50 years. 

• Like 1