Check your account email address ×

George Soros

Just now, frenchy said:

yeah you are lying you big stupid tree trunk. 

Too bad all the old forum posts are gone - otherwise would slap you around & prove you wrong.

And ... I don't like either side Dem or Pub ... only one option now tho with how left the Dems are.

Just now, f7ben said:

He was defending the Iraq war and claiming there were wmds for better than a decade after it was proven otherwise. 

and ford was on board with every war the US was in during the Bush years and used to get all tingly telling war stories of soldiers he knew that served because he never did :news: 

Just now, frenchy said:

and ford was on board with every war the US was in during the Bush years and used to get all tingly telling war stories of soldiers he knew that served because he never did :news: 

I will support the troops all day & every day. They just do what their told.

I could post pics right now of marines sitting on a couch in one of Saddams old places ... & one sitting next to a burnt to crisp muslim that is only a skeleton left with a knife under it. But I won't ...

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

We're talking the second Iraq war right ...?

Wollenstein & myself for starters ... :news:

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

OMG :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Woolie was against Iraq ???    

Bwaaaahahahahahababaha

That made my day

OMFG :lol: :lol:

Another guy who got his memory wiped. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15516530

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Poor francy - prisoner in his own home, & is battling snacks & gap tooth for the longest run with no vag :lol:

I'm pretty sure Wollie said numerous times he was against it.  I thought it was dumb as well & stated so. At the time - NK & Iran were openly stating they were building nukes. Made no sense to go in to Iraq.

So go fuck yourself with the lying comment ...

pretty sure you remembering is way off.  

I was one of the morons propping up BushCo during the invasion of Iraq. I recall a stark handful opposing it. Rob is the only one that comes to mind. Anyone that says Wolfie was against the invasion is a fucking liar or suffered a debilitating stroke. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Maybe I'm wrong ... but pretty sure he said that many a time. @DriftBusta

At the time, I was all for it.  So weren't most of these clowns who are more interested in playing gotcha over shit that happened 20 fucking years ago.  In hindsight, the vacuum it left, how it exposed the mic even more, no not really.  I have zero interest in going back and forth over it now.  

Nice to see some honesty about Iraq.   I can still remember being at Foxwoods for a meeting when we opened the war and saying to a buddy this is a bad idea.  i was always a believer that a bullet in one of the kids heads was a far more surgical way to get Hussein inline as the animals need a master which is still true to this day in the muslim countries . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I was one of the morons propping up BushCo during the invasion of Iraq. I recall a stark handful opposing it. Rob is the only one that comes to mind. Anyone that says Wolfie was against the invasion is a fucking liar or suffered a debilitating stroke. 

You've always been a moron - nothing new.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

At the time, I was all for it.  So weren't most of these clowns who are more interested in playing gotcha over shit that happened 20 fucking years ago.  In hindsight, the vacuum it left, how it exposed the mic even more, no not really.  I have zero interest in going back and forth over it now.  

Ah ok - my bad then.

I was for taking out NK's & Iran's nuke programs - instead of going into Iraq.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You've always been a moron - nothing new.

I stopped being a moron after seeing the Republican Party for what it is. You on the other hand plunged in deep. I don’t think you’ll ever get out now. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I stopped being a moron after seeing the Republican Party for what it is. You on the other hand plunged in deep. I don’t think you’ll ever get out now. 

I don't give a shit about the parties. Just want what's best for the country, & that is no more filthy inbred muslims etc.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

since there is no statute of limitations on people laughing at you calling Dick Cheney a national hero, your objection is......

overruled.gif

:lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

I don't give a shit about the parties. Just want what's best for the country, & that is no more filthy inbred muslims etc.

I favor sending the Muslims to Michigan and then building a wall around the state. 

• Haha 1

Can someone please explain to me what George Soros is talking about with our Liberal Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland, about bringing China into a New World Order? 

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Can someone please explain to me what George Soros is talking about with our Liberal Deputy Prime Minister, Chrystia Freeland, about bringing China into a New World Order? 

you realize she is a reporter there, not a politician eh? 

Just now, frenchy said:

you realize she is a reporter there, not a politician eh? 

No, I didn't realize that, but more to the point, what exactly is Soros talking about?

Just now, f7ben said:

Irv is an older dumber version of Dripper 

Kill yourself, you stupid fucking braindead moron who had to run away because he was going to have a mental breakdown due to what was said on an obscure snowmobile site. :news:

Just now, irv said:

No, I didn't realize that, but more to the point, what exactly is Soros talking about?

holding China to the same rules as other  IMF members is what I got out of it. Either way your link is pure fake news. Freeland wasn't even a politician at that time, she was a journalist, nothing more.