Check your account email address ×

Ted Nugent opens up for Donald Trump by playing the Star-Spangled Banner on his guitar

jtssrx

27 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Snacks didn't take his hat off not surprised

Happens all the time anymore.  Friday night at a high school football game, half-dozen players on the opposing team were on one knee for it.  Needless to say our fans were the least bit impressed.

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Snacks didn't take his hat off not surprised

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Smales is a hermit, no one has seen his face.  I think he's just a spam bot.  :lol: 

45 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Hes like the guy on home improvement 

Well isn’t this just special...Moe is gonna be jealous. 

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

A guy who shit his pants and went to his physical with feces caked to his body to get out of serving opening for a guy who pretended to have bone spurs to get out of serving.....

gotta love it :bc: 

Your wrong about Ted he made that story up.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well isn’t this just special...Moe is gonna be jealous. 

20 years of running your mouth on the internet forums, lives in snow country, not a fuckin soul has met you.   Thats kinda weird dude, just saying.  :lol:  Cuz you're basically a pussy

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Frankie has met guys from Maine as a result from these forums, and I've met guys from Alaska on these forums.  Smales hides under his desk and just runs his mouth.  :lol: 

That was cool I forget what yearr iron dog that was 2012?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

That was cool I forget what yearr iron dog that was 2012?

I don't remember the exact year, just remember that Howard Sevey and some friends were running support for Iron Dog, and he wrote that he was going to be in Tanana and I sent you a note that you should go meet him, and you did. What these forums should be all about.  :bc: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

A guy who shit his pants and went to his physical with feces caked to his body to get out of serving opening for a guy who pretended to have bone spurs to get out of serving.....

:lol:  Teds a POS,  perfect person to be hanging with the pres.   He should have had kid rock,  at least he seems to be a decent human being.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  Teds a POS,  perfect person to be hanging with the pres.   He should have had kid rock,  at least he seems to be a decent human being.  

Yep. No issue with Bob aside from his mega cheesy fan base. 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Frankie has met guys from Maine as a result from these forums, and I've met guys from Alaska on these forums.  Smales hides under his desk and just runs his mouth.  :lol: 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't remember the exact year, just remember that Howard Sevey and some friends were running support for Iron Dog, and he wrote that he was going to be in Tanana and I sent you a note that you should go meet him, and you did. What these forums should be all about.  :bc: 

Well since you are so enamored of Frankie you faggot maybe next time one of you faggots is in N. Michigan let me know and I’ll come meet you COD Nerd faggots!🤣

BTW I thought these forums were all about you bloviating and whining to site owners. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well since you are so enamored of Frankie you faggot maybe next time one of you faggots is in N. Michigan let me know and I’ll come meet you COD Nerd faggots!🤣

BTW I thought these forums were all about you bloviating and whining to site owners. 

BTW, you're out in left field as usual.  Who's whining to the site owner about anything?  I've already established you're full of shit on that charge a long time ago.

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW, you're out in left field as usual.  Who's whining to the site owner about anything?  I've already established you're full of shit on that charge a long time ago.

Right...YOU established...got it. 🤣

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

20 years of running your mouth on the internet forums, lives in snow country, not a fuckin soul has met you.   Thats kinda weird dude, just saying.  :lol:  Cuz you're basically a pussy

I love logging on to see Snacks getting pummeled :lol:

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

9f11d7f6.gif.cfea56b8d45193296281f28418c7d56e.gif

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Atta boy Franklin :bc: