Check your account email address ×

Do you really want a Tax Increase?

Biden is saying he will raise taxes.  Is that really what you Biden supporters want?  Everyone got a great tax break from the current tax plan.  Hell even some of the starch trump haters said they noticed the increase in their paychecks.  Why would anyone agree to have their taxes raised.  My GOD, can you be conned this easily?

• Gold Member

Trump’s individual tax rates are set to increase in 2023 or 2024.  Next president will need to deal with it or do nothing and they will revert.  doubt they could get enough votes to do anything in congress....  they will just revert back to what they were before is my guess

Corporate taxes were made permanent.  No way no how those get changed by biden.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Trump’s individual tax rates are set to increase in 2023 or 2024.  Next president will need to deal with it or do nothing and they will revert.  doubt they could get enough votes to do anything in congress....  they will just revert back to what they were before is my guess

Corporate taxes were made permanent.  No way no how those get changed by biden.

It's too bad the individual tax cut were not made permanent.  Damn filibuster bullshit.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Oh Jesus here we go. Really? What about your guns?

I would really love to know what exactly do you stand for?  You have the ability to give up any right or give all your $$$ in the form of taxes to the government.  Why don't you?

• USA Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your family will handle taxes and the other big boy stuff for you.  Go back to your juice box and "I Want to be a Liberal" coloring books.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Do you pay attention at all? He’s said he’ll reverse the tax cuts the first day in office. That’s going to affect everyone. Not just people making over 400k which he likes to say.

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Do you pay attention at all? He’s said he’ll reverse the tax cuts the first day in office. That’s going to affect everyone. Not just people making over 400k which he likes to say.

MCsniffles doesn't care, he just repeats what ever narraitive the dem party tells him to promote on any givin' day

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just where the fuck do you clowns think the money to pay back Trumps debt is going to come from?

please explain......

This I have to hear......GO

The same place as Obama's?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just where the fuck do you clowns think the money to pay back Trumps debt is going to come from?

please explain......

You didn’t give a shit about debt for Obama you pathetic hypocrite. 

GO fuck yourself 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

You dont need to worry so much about Biden as you do the dems flipping the senate and having control of the house and senate. Even if Trump wins they will cause major havoc then. It'll make the previous 4 years look like a warm sunny day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

please explain......

Nobody is paying off debt. That will continue to rise. This will be used for all his glorious new programs.