Check your account email address ×

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease

as long as it's market rent WGAF,  they were tenants for almost a decade before he ran.   We lease a lot of space back from employees who buy buildings for their office,  we require third party verification of market rents for it to make sure we aren't screwed by employees padding their own pockets.    the gov should do a similar survey of trumps properties for what he charges to other state companies as well as his campaign and SS.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

as long as it's market rent WGAF,  they were tenants for almost a decade before he ran.   We lease a lot of space back from employees who buy buildings for their office,  we require third party verification of market rents for it to make sure we aren't screwed by employees padding their own pockets.    the gov should do a similar survey of trumps properties for what he charges to other state companies as well as his campaign and SS.  

I think the issue is that while he accuses Biden of making money from China he says he doesn’t which is a lie. The second part of your post is spot on...he is fucking over taxpayers for sure.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think the issue is that while he accuses Biden of making money from China he says he doesn’t which is a lie. The second part of your post is spot on...he is fucking over taxpayers for sure.

Money from rent is not shady.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

not necessarily,   nothing wrong with renting ina  building you own as long as it's fair.  

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not necessarily,   nothing wrong with renting ina  building you own as long as it's fair.  

It’s a fucking racket and his dipshit kids lie about it as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/us-taxpayers-970000-trump-properties-wapo-2020-5%3famp

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Not even close to the same. Just another tenant paying rent.

I would think they would be more concerned if he let them stay for free or steeply discounted or way above and beyond what others were paying for renting the same space,..Yes, That would be a concern for me, but a tenant paid normal rent for space they did use..Kinda normal..

Do you guys who are taking issue think that Jing like cut Trump a personal check in his own name and deposited in his personal account?? 

What if some Chinese peeps played golf at one of his courses and paid for their rounds, cart, and green fees?? Does that mean he is "on the take form China" too??:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would think they would be more concerned if he let them stay for free or steeply discounted or way above and beyond what others were paying for renting the same space,..Yes, That would be a concern for me, but a tenant paid normal rent for space they did use..Kinda normal..

Do you guys who are taking issue think that Jing like cut Trump a personal check in his own name and deposited in his personal account?? 

What if some Chinese peeps played golf at one of his courses and paid for their rounds, cart, and green fees?? Does that mean he is "on the take form China" too??:lmao:

Some of these faggots are so desperate for anything on Trump

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a fucking racket and his dipshit kids lie about it as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/us-taxpayers-970000-trump-properties-wapo-2020-5%3famp

Erics almost as slimy as Hunter Biden.  the fact they both claim that the governments saving money by renting Trump properties with zero proof of what is being paid is ridiculous.  Every stay should be audited or better yet they should stay at other properties just so there is no appearance of impropriety whether there is or not.  IF Trump was as smart as he thinks he'd realize that but his low IQ kool aid drinkers DGAF

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jesus.  :lol:   BTW, I've sold CDs that were issued by Chinese banks.  Am I a money launderer now?!  

have you denied doing it.  Trump should just say yes my properties have been rented to chinese companies and I sell RE to those from china.  Instead he denies it when ti's easy to prove.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Erics almost as slimy as Hunter Biden.  the fact they both claim that the governments saving money by renting Trump properties with zero proof of what is being paid is ridiculous.  Every stay should be audited or better yet they should stay at other properties just so there is no appearance of impropriety whether there is or not.  IF Trump was as smart as he thinks he'd realize that but his low IQ kool aid drinkers DGAF

I agree 100%, If they paid rent, or greens fees it should be looked at and more so than anyone else should be

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

have you denied doing it.  Trump should just say yes my properties have been rented to chinese companies and I sell RE to those from china.  Instead he denies it when ti's easy to prove.  

He's been quoted as saying, "I don't rent to any Chinese tenants or I don't sell RE to Chinese people?"  Thats news to me.  He has a world wide empire, how or why would he say such a thing?   :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

So you don't know, don't have any proof, you just want to take a shot at "his low IQ kool aid drinkers"    "Almost as slimy as Hunter Biden."   Those statements in themselves are pretty low IQ  :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So you don't know, don't have any proof, you just want to take a shot at "his low IQ kool aid drinkers"    "Almost as slimy as Hunter Biden."   Those statements in themselves are pretty low IQ  :lol: 

of course you don't recognize the sliminess of eric,  he's your orange jesus spawn.