Check your account email address ×

The difference in the two parties.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dems.    Dark....America is bad lets make drastic changes to EVERYTHING.

GOP.  America is still the beacon of light lets move forward keeping the good and making changes to the bad.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? That’s how you think? WOW

I watched a few minutes of abc coverage before the debate. They paint such a grim picture of covid and this country. You’d think we’re all going to die if you listen to the dems media wing. Dark indeed.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I watched a few minutes of abc coverage before the debate. They paint such a grim picture of covid and this country. You’d think we’re all going to die if you listen to the dems media wing. Dark indeed.

Yep, they keep pushing the doom and gloom narrative, yet the stock market and housing market are booming.  The economy is better now then it was ever under obama.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Where am I wrong MC?   Damn how can you not see it?

Govt completely run HC, take away guns, take away speech they don't like, take away the internal combustion engine, shut down business' because of a virus that kills less than .01% of people who get it.

Do you have any doubts the dems would like control or take over almost every industry from food to energy to medicine to you name it?   Hell they want to try and erase our history. 

Face it dude they want a new start on a whole new country with them as the puppet masters at the top.    

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dems.    Dark....America is bad lets make drastic changes to EVERYTHING.

GOP.  America is still the beacon of light lets move forward keeping the good and making changes to the bad.

Spot on

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Biden demonized almost everything about america last night

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Govt completely run HC, take away guns, take away speech they don't like, take away the internal combustion engine, shut down business' because of a virus that kills less than .01% of people who get it.

Do you have any doubts the dems would like control or take over almost every industry from food to energy to medicine to you name it?   Hell they want to try and erase our history. 

Face it dude they want a new start on a whole new country with them as the puppet masters at the top.    

You’re wasting your time with this idiot!!! Biden could’ve said He hates Americans and America last night and MC would have an excuse 

Edited by jtssrx

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not to mention Biden actually came out and supported gender transition hormones for an 8 year old...  How the Trump campaign didn't capitalize on that... fuck me, they're inept...

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not to mention Biden actually came out and supported gender transition hormones for an 8 year old...  How the Trump campaign didn't capitalize on that... fuck me, they're inept...

I watched the first 30 minutes then had to turn the channel. Did Biden actually do that last night? o.O

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I watched the first 30 minutes then had to turn the channel. Did Biden actually do that last night? o.O

Not last night.  In his "town hall" he said he supports 8 year olds transitioning.  Couple weeks back already.

Just now, Matt said:

Not last night.  In his "town hall" he said he supports 8 year olds transitioning.  Couple weeks back already.

Wow...Transition hormones for 8 year olds? SMH 

6 hours ago, Matt said:

anyone who allows a kid to transition is an idiot.  they do not have the mental capacity to know that at that age.  prob should not be allowed till early 20's when ones brains fully developed.    

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone who allows a kid to transition is an idiot.  they do not have the mental capacity to know that at that age.  prob should not be allowed till early 20's when ones brains fully developed.    

Some mall cops wait until they are in their 70's to transition.