Check your account email address ×

Election issues already.

Here we go, they are going to "duplicate" the ballots.  Can't see any issues with that.  If they can duplicate ballots, just think of the election fraud options.

In total, 24,600 ballots had the misprint.

OUTAGAMIE COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - A “technical ballot misprint” will likely delay the counting of some absentee ballots in Outagamie County, the clerk announced Monday.

Clerk Lori O’Bright says the misprint is “a scratch no wider than a fingernail on a timing mark at the edge of the ballot.”

O’Bright says the error will not impact contests, candidates or referendums. However, this misprint will cause a machine error and the ballot to be rejected.

The county has chosen to duplicate those ballots that are rejected due to the misprint. They say voters will not have to take additional actions.

https://www.nbc15.com/2020/10/19/outagamie-county-asks-for-more-time-to-count-absentee-ballots-due-to-misprint/

I’m gonna share your concern here.  It’s hard to have confidence in election officials in a county that went for the Trump crime family by 13 points upholding a strict standard of integrity and competence.   They better keep the originals on hand in case a recount is needed.  

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I’m gonna share your concern here.  It’s hard to have confidence in election officials in a county that went for the Trump crime family by 13 points upholding a strict standard of integrity and competence.   They better keep the originals on hand in case a recount is needed.  

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,000 votes.  This represents enough to turn that win into a loss.  Get it?

44 minutes ago, Tinker said:

He meant the Trump-Crime family

Doesn't really matter what he meant.  This should be a concern of every voter out there.  Duplicating ballots should cause HUGE CONCERN from both sides.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:  Sorry....nope.

According to Outagamie County Deputy Corporation Counsel, Kyle Sargent, the duplicate ballot solution is in line with state elections law. He says, “That process consists of an election inspector, actually election inspectors, transferring the votes from the unreadable ballot to a readable ballot which can then be processed by the tabulation device.”

Election Inspectors. Down in Wauwatosa the inspectors and poll workers at my precinct all looked like this... Why are we so incompetent as a country that we have this sort of shit every fucking time? 

d61d3c9032a937e96e72e0429d8bcd5e.jpg

• Like 2

When i last voted the woman at the ballot box was her twin.   i asked her if i was putting it in the machine right side up or not,, she said she couldnt tell me.....   i then asked her what she was doing there then.   i just got a really dirty look as she told me if its done wrong it wont be counted all snotty like,  i stood and reiterated my question to no avail.    yes i knew i was doing right but i was curious what she was actually doing standing there not able to assist anyone.  Unfortunately  the old lady got what another douche started>   The woman rep for my district set me in a bad mood when i was checking in at the voter reg. list , saying there was no way i lived in her district , because "she didnt know me"  very angrily.   i responded with,   well,  maybe its because i dont want to know YOU!   with the same tude.

that got a big chuckle out of the cop standing nearby.   it was a strange day at the polls for me fer sher.

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trump won Wisconsin by 22,000 votes.  This represents enough to turn that win into a loss.  Get it?

What I get is that this was preventable.  The ballot printing machines were probably old, worn out, and overdue for replacement but in the interest of fiscal conservatism it was probably deemed to costly.  

Kind of reminds me this quote:  “If you think education is expensive, wait till you see how much ignorance costs”

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Election Inspectors. Down in Wauwatosa the inspectors and poll workers at my precinct all looked like this... Why are we so incompetent as a country that we have this sort of shit every fucking time? 

d61d3c9032a937e96e72e0429d8bcd5e.jpg

:lol:  that’s what all the poll workers look like in my voting precinct.  

More election problems with early voting. 

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/a-ballot-drop-box-in-boston-was-set-on-fire-heres-what-we-know/2218418/

Do you think they will be able to duplicate the burned ballots.  Hopefully people will do as trump advised and go check their voting statues at the polls

Edited by racer254

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

More election problems with early voting. 

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/a-ballot-drop-box-in-boston-was-set-on-fire-heres-what-we-know/2218418/

Do you think they will be able to duplicate the burned ballots.  Hopefully people will do as trump advised and go check their voting statues at the polls

They should check their ballot status here:

https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/track/trackmyballot.aspx

On 10/20/2020 at 7:09 AM, XC.Morrison said:

The Clinton's aren't a crime family...:groin:

On 10/20/2020 at 11:43 AM, XC.Morrison said:

What I get is that this was preventable.  The ballot printing machines were probably old, worn out, and overdue for replacement but in the interest of fiscal conservatism it was probably deemed to costly.  

Kind of reminds me this quote:  “If you think education is expensive, wait till you see how much ignorance costs”

lol so you think the state has a staff of print setters on staff? 

You really think this 

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol so you think the state has a staff of print setters on staff? 

You really think this 

Not sure why you’re presuming that???  In case I wasn’t clear though, they probably went with the low bidder and the low bidder was lowest because they put off replacing equipment as long as possible.  Good illustration  why it isn’t always a great idea to run government like a business.

35 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Not sure why you’re presuming that???  In case I wasn’t clear though, they probably went with the low bidder and the low bidder was lowest because they put off replacing equipment as long as possible.  Good illustration  why it isn’t always a great idea to run government like a business.

you brought up cuts and busted down printer's Lol again low bidder  we are talking about govenment contract cost has very little to do with it .minority  Woman owned biz trumps cost by over 15% in mn 

And we are not even factoring in campain contributions 

Edited by Ez ryder

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans are too busy gerrymandering to keep the black vote from counting. 

Lol yeah thats what is going on . To bad so many blacks are starting to see how bad the dems have been fucking them for 50 yrs now 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans are too busy gerrymandering to keep the black vote from counting. 

You may be able to pass that as truth to your liberal friends, but common sense people see through your bullshit

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you brought up cuts and busted down printer's Lol again low bidder  we are talking about govenment contract cost has very little to do with it .minority  Woman owned biz trumps cost by over 15% in mn 

And we are not even factoring in campain contributions 

Blah, blah, blah try to blame the women and minorities.  

JP Graphics out of Appleton, WI is owned by a white male named Rod Stoffel.  They are the contractor.

9EB6EF5D-97A3-4B5E-87BC-8865DADD2017.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You may be able to pass that as truth to your liberal friends, but common sense people see through your bullshit

Let me guess...you have a friend in the know.