Check your account email address ×

Haley Stevens rant that she's getting clobbered for here in MI

She saved GM !!!!!   :lol: 

Was she jamming some Metallica on her way to the hearing?

Take a look to the sky just before you die it is the last time you will !!!!!! Crack of dawn all is gone except the will to be  now they see what will be ,blinded eyes to see. 

Hard to believe she will probably get re-elected along with all these other emotional fruitcake woman we voted in last time, in a mad rush to elect anything with a vagina.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If we only had had a president who handled this like a statesman, the American people would have been able to deal with this fukkin horror-show. 

:lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Snowflakes...they’re everywhere. :lol: 

The best part is they actually believe that the MSM wouldn't go against the admin no matter what it did.  If it wasn't Trump trying to kill people by allowing them to live their lives it would have been Trump was trying to kill people because he ruined the economy thru lockdowns.  

Never let a crisis go to waste.....especially in an election year.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The best part is they actually believe that the MSM wouldn't go against the admin no matter what it did.  If it wasn't Trump trying to kill people by allowing them to live their lives it would have been Trump was trying to kill people because he ruined the economy thru lockdowns.  

Never let a crisis go to waste.....especially in an election year.

That’s old school thinking. 
why sit around and wait for a crisis to happen when we  can manufacture our own.  Hand the script off to the media, make some speeches about darkness upon us,   Boom !!!!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If we only had had a president who handled this like a statesman, the American people would have been able to deal with this fukkin horror-show. 

lol how ? We are fast tracking drug regulations tossing piles of cash at drug manufactures to get something made. Goveneres have control of there states not the fed . When the fed attempted to shut down travel in to the US it was called zenaphobia and the likes of Nancy were out screaming dont be afraid of the racist redoric come down to china town . Of course this was in between breaks of her bullshit this is it impechment case 

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The pot calling the kettle black 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The pot calling the kettle black 

STFU. If Trump had acted and spoken like a PRESIDENT, instead of Henny Youngman on stage, the American people would have been a lot more cooperative on this pandemic nightmare.   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

STFU. If Trump had acted and spoken like a PRESIDENT, instead of Henny Youngman on stage, the American people would have been a lot more cooperative on this pandemic nightmare.   

Pandemic nightmare lmao 😂 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Almost everybody I know is stressed-out over it, Mr. Tough Guy. 

Well they’ve been brainwashed by the media so I’m not surprised!! You understand 99.9% survive and the flu is more deadly right?

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well they’ve been brainwashed by the media so I’m not surprised!! You understand 99.9% survive and the flu is more deadly right?

No, the flu is not more deadly.  

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, the flu is not more deadly.  

It absolutely is and that comes right from the cdc. Second the 220k number is bs. Only 6 % of those people died strictly of covid. The others died with covid but not of covid. It the CDC used this methodology in regard to the flu you would have 2 to 3 hundred flu deaths annually as well. 

two more red flags are deaths from all other causes have plummeted. Second the average annual number of deaths is on pace to be the sane or lower than average. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It absolutely is and that comes right from the cdc. Second the 220k number is bs. Only 6 % of those people died strictly of covid. The others died with covid but not of covid. It the CDC used this methodology in regard to the flu you would have 2 to 3 hundred flu deaths annually as well. 

two more red flags are deaths from all other causes have plummeted. Second the average annual number of deaths is on pace to be the sane or lower than average. 

OK, then you go to a bar without a mask, and breathe deep. Talk to people real close, and inhale their nice covid breath. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, then you go to a bar without a mask, and breathe deep. Talk to people real close, and inhale their nice covid breath. 

Can you ever have an adult conversation? I guess facts don’t matter to you

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Can you ever have an adult conversation? I guess facts don’t matter to you

Hey, you can do what you want. Me personally, I'm afraid of it. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

How so? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Almost everybody I know is stressed-out over it, Mr. Tough Guy. 

Then stay home . If you are old as dirt or a fat fuck who has zero self control stay the fuck home and what is the saying ? Oh yeah keep your laws off my body 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Then stay home . If you are old as dirt or a fat fuck who has zero self control stay the fuck home and what is the saying ? Oh yeah keep your laws off my body 

If you EVAH infected one of my family members, and I could track it to you, you would not be talking like an asshole. Believe me.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you can do what you want. Me personally, I'm afraid of it. 

if you walk into a cloud of covid virus coughed up by somebody and you with a mask on it will cling to your mask until you are able to breathe it in.  A mask assures you breathe in the covid if any of it gets caught up in your mask.  Just stay home and isolated if you are worried.

Edited by BOHICA