Check your account email address ×

The best 5 minutes you’ll spend watching something today

jtssrx

In the population as a whole, the impact of Sweden’s approach is unmistakable. More than 94,000 people have so far been diagnosed with COVID-19, and at least 5895 have died. The country has seen roughly 590 deaths per million—on par with 591 per million in the United States and 600 in Italy, but many times the 50 per million in Norway, 108 in Denmark, and 113 in Germany.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In the population as a whole, the impact of Sweden’s approach is unmistakable. More than 94,000 people have so far been diagnosed with COVID-19, and at least 5895 have died. The country has seen roughly 590 deaths per million—on par with 591 per million in the United States and 600 in Italy, but many times the 50 per million in Norway, 108 in Denmark, and 113 in Germany.

How many of those people would have died anyway

No question, the media would lead you to slaughter . Even when human lives are at stake they continue to lie.  Sadly, the people who are doing this will suffer no ill consequences, just the contrary,  they will reward each other, call victory,  for saving lives.   Could of been so much worse!!!!!!  

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

All of them died.

He must have missed the chart where it’s shows overall deaths down bigly in Sweden. Covid will be just a blip on their graph at some point soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

good video.  Amazing to me that some in here can't admit that the msm media has been feeding the public shit sandwiches for some time now.

i don't know that anyone here disagrees there is bias in the media but trump claiming to constantly be the victim when he brings I'll call it half on himself is ridiculous.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

i don't know that anyone here disagrees there is bias in the media but trump claiming to constantly be the victim when he brings I'll call it half on himself is ridiculous.

Well consider who you quoted...a lot of similarities between he and Trump.🤣

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He has no choice, but to publicize it as much as he can.  To pretend otherwise, with the amount of money pouring into the D party by its corrupt benefactors, to influence the election, and the spotlight into what is now proving to be the most corrupt administration in our lifetime, is quantitatively more ridiculous.  You want to vote for anything that supports that kind of corruption go for it.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well consider who you quoted...a lot of similarities between he and Trump.🤣

stfu hayseed

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I think what you are going to find once this pandemic is over is that those countries who stepped up protection of its elderly early on, (locking down old age homes), will have the lower death rates. Sweden admits that this is one area where they dropped the ball.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You clearly didn’t listen to the video because the stats you’re talking about don’t hold a candle to many many other countries and multiple states in the US including everything state with a Democrat governor.