Check your account email address ×

Fox & Friends Hosts Grow Increasingly Uncomfortable With Rudy Giuliani’s Unverified Conspiracies

Is there ANYONE here, that can stand watching Rudy talk? Non-stop talking, interrupts, will not let anyone speak!! He pisses me off watching that punk. I honestly believe a lot of what he says is New York Bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is there ANYONE here, that can stand watching Rudy talk? Non-stop talking, interrupts, will not let anyone speak!! He pisses me off watching that punk. I honestly believe a lot of what he says is New York Bullshit. 

Bipolar people are hysterical. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rudy and his Russian Agent pals that he denies knowing they are Russian agents.

You and spin-dry are the two dumbest members of the site. Everything said about Trump is the Truth and anything said about the left is a conspiracy. I mean you can't be that ignorant or can you. It's been proven with facts that the Trump Russia story was made up by the left to try to take Trump out but that's not good enough. Here you have Hunter Bidens Hard drive full of evidence that supports why they had Shokin fired and the Biden Camp isn't even denying it and you two assclowns call it a conspiracy 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You and spin-dry are the two dumbest members of the site. Everything said about Trump is the Truth and anything said about the left is a conspiracy. I mean you can't be that ignorant or can you. It's been proven with facts that the Trump Russia story was made up by the left to try to take Trump out but that's not good enough. Here you have Hunter Bidens Hard drive full of evidence that supports why they had Shokin fired and the Biden Camp isn't even denying it and you two assclowns call it a conspiracy 

Biden isn’t getting caught in the game. Kudos to him. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Biden isn’t getting caught in the game. Kudos to him. 

As well he shouldn’t...let the Trump Toadies work themselves into a lather over it while their hero continues to spew nonsense.🤣

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Says the flat earther.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m thinking why don’t some of you Trump ass suckers ignore the Trump kids? 

"That picture is a photoshop"

Nah, that excuse don't work.

"All emails are lies!"

Oh, they have been verified by someone in the email chains.

"Trump Orange Man Bad!"