Check your account email address ×

Good Old American Healthcare

Just now, Angry ginger said:

He is purposefully divisive and he fails to listen to those who know way more about a subject than he dies.  In some cases that works out like his refusal to get us into more wars,  in others it does not.   He thinks only short term not long and is more about his ego than the long term success of this country.     He really hasn't done much that is going to be long lasting,  tax bill was passed with a sunset,  the Canadian Mexican trade bill was a lot of lip service without a ton of substance as were the other trade agreements.   Manufacturing jobs are not rushing back to our shores for all his supposed wins.    His obsession on overriding Obamacare and refusal to put forth new legislation was a poor choice.  

I'll criticize him for the same thing I criticized Obama for.  A failure to lead and pass laws-   he signed a lot of EO which most here criticized Obama for doing.  If he loses he will lose the senate for the R as well and most everything he did will be washed away.  The pendulum going back and forth is not good for America or it's citizens.  Real hard to make long term plans for a  business or country when it does that. 

How do you do anything of substance when you are fighting a fake Russia collusion story then a fake impeachment for the first 3.5 years of your presidency and you start out with control of the house and senate but they won't go along with your agenda? I agree Trump is his own worst enemy but let's no pretend the guy hasn't tried. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

How do you do anything of substance when you are fighting a fake Russia collusion story then a fake impeachment for the first 3.5 years of your presidency and you start out with control of the house and senate but they won't go along with your agenda? I agree Trump is his own worst enemy but let's no pretend the guy hasn't tried. 

he has not really tried,  he threw his hands up and said fuck this I'm going to be a petulant child.  Obama did exactly the same thing other than not being as childish about it when he gave up on trying to put forth substantive legislation.    Both were poor leaders-  trump somehow gave America more confidence than Obama ever did which was the biggest win of his term but Covid blew that up,  it was a no win situation but like usual he was his own worst enemy with the response.  

18 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He hasn't but a vote for anyone other than Trump is for Biden....fuck u can't be this stupid.

I don't disagree completely with that.  I will vote trump because I am in a highly regulated business that will suffer under Biden/Harris.   But in Jims case not making enough to be hit with any tax increases and working in an industry regulation won't hurt voting with your conscience isn't a bad thing.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he has not really tried,  he threw his hands up and said fuck this I'm going to be a petulant child.  Obama did exactly the same thing other than not being as childish about it when he gave up on trying to put forth substantive legislation.    Both were poor leaders-  trump somehow gave America more confidence than Obama ever did which was the biggest win of his term but Covid blew that up,  it was a no win situation but like usual he was his own worst enemy with the response.  

You're oversimplifying it. You act like it's an easy job. It's not

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't disagree completely with that.  I will vote trump because I am in a highly regulated business that will suffer under Biden/Harris.   But in Jims case not making enough to be hit with any tax increases and working in an industry regulation won't hurt voting with your conscience isn't a bad thing.  

I didn’t want to vote for Trump in 16 but I did...tired of casting the lesser of two evil ballots.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He must not have much of a business if he's not making 400 thousand a year.

• Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

never said it was easy.  Both Obama and Trump failed to even try at a certain point.   That's bad leadership.  

That oversimplifies it even more. I would say Obama did exactly what he intended. He two years of a filibuster-proof majority and he did Obamacare which the masses didn't want, Cash for clunkers, and the Stiumous which was a payoff to the people who elected him. He could've done anything he wanted, Immigration, Gun legislation, more social programs. He wasn't interested. Trump has done everything he promised outside of cutting the debt. Building the wall, Cut taxes, Ended Nafta, Fought China on trade, No New Wars, Middle east peace deals, Moved embassy to Jerusalem, Prison reform, Historically low unemployment, and 7 million unfilled jobs. 

What other things should he have done? Everyone hates him even most of the republicans mostly becuase he's not a DC insider hack. Look at Mitt Romneys Twitter the guy has something to say about everything Trump does. Even saying the Bidens shouldn't be investigated only to have this Harddrive be found with all the proof of what the Bidens were doing. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t want to vote for Trump in 16 but I did...tired of casting the lesser of two evil ballots.

If you care about this country you won't vote for Swamprat Biden who has used his political power to enrich himself while shitting on Americans. Trump isn't the best but he's better than the less of two evils as you'd like to call them. Biden is pure scum

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

He is purposefully divisive and he fails to listen to those who know way more about a subject than he dies.  In some cases that works out like his refusal to get us into more wars,  in others it does not.   He thinks only short term not long and is more about his ego than the long term success of this country.     He really hasn't done much that is going to be long lasting,  tax bill was passed with a sunset,  the Canadian Mexican trade bill was a lot of lip service without a ton of substance as were the other trade agreements.   Manufacturing jobs are not rushing back to our shores for all his supposed wins.    His obsession on overriding Obamacare and refusal to put forth new legislation was a poor choice.  

I'll criticize him for the same thing I criticized Obama for.  A failure to lead and pass laws-   he signed a lot of EO which most here criticized Obama for doing.  If he loses he will lose the senate for the R as well and most everything he did will be washed away.  The pendulum going back and forth is not good for America or it's citizens.  Real hard to make long term plans for a  business or country when it does that. 

Not much in that post about how he's affected you personally.

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm not selfish I care about the future for my kids and fellow citizens.   Same can't be said for many others here :news:

I asked you how Trump has affected you personally and you didn't answer the question.

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I asked you how Trump has affected you personally and you didn't answer the question.

His personality rubs a lot of people the wrong way. It’s not too hard to see that. I couldn’t care less, I just look at the results. I think Obama was a great speaker, made people feel all warm and fuzzy, and then didn’t do squat. Certainly I wold take the asshole that gets things done over the sharp dressed man who does nothing after the speech.

• Like 2

If you want to elect 'politician of the year' have at er big fella.

I'll take 100% of the bullshit Trump offers. Why? Because I have seen over the past 15 years the change in the way the VA operates and the way it has improved.

You want to have a baby because Trump isn't polished? Great. I'll sit here and know that a new hospital just for women veterans was built locally. I'll sit here and know that when they couldn't schedule my father for a procedure, he was able to go out on the economy and get it done free of charge in a timely manner.

Go right ahead and piss and moan. Vote for your 47 year veteran of the government.

Leadership is not having everyone agree with you. Leadership is getting those who wouldn't agree with you to do it. And after all the republicans who shit on Trump before the election, look at them now.

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You keep forgetting to add..............IMO.  IMO Trump is what we need in this time.  All you do is focus on his personality, like none of us are aware of it, and in the process you just sound butthurt over all of it.  Fuck these sissies always bitching about every word the guy says.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You keep forgetting to add..............IMO.  IMO Trump is what we need in this time.  All you do is focus on his personality, like none of us are aware of it, and in the process you just sound butthurt over all of it.  Fuck these sissies always bitching about every word the guy says.

no i only post facts not opinion SBYL