Check your account email address ×

Biden's tax plan

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

very small percentage here will be hit with the higher tax rates so it's really immaterial 

I disagree with Biden on corporate tax rate

Then why is Biden proposing this?

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

are you seriously that dumb

What is it with this place and the constant insults.  If you are going to make statements, what is the problem with answering the questions regarding them?  Why don't you just answer the question?    If this is not going to affect us, why is he proposing them?  Is it really just fodder for some to make it look like he is taxing "the rich".  I just want to know.  Obviously he is doing it for a reason, but what is that reason? 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is it with this place and the constant insults.  If you are going to make statements, what is the problem with answering the questions regarding them?  Why don't you just answer the question?    If this is not going to affect us, why is he proposing them?  Is it really just fodder for some to make it look like he is taxing "the rich".  I just want to know.  Obviously he is doing it for a reason, but what is that reason? 

you just answered your own question

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You guys all make more than 400K per year? Fuckin all of you are Thurston Howell III.

Nobody believes this BS, but they keep saying it. If you reverse the tax cuts it will raise everyone’s taxes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Nobody believes this BS, but they keep saying it. If you reverse the tax cuts it will raise everyone’s taxes. 

Thats rhe way I read it.......I was netting a very noticeable $50 to 60 more per payweek under Trumps tax revision.

I fully expect that to disappear under Bidens plan.

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thats rhe way I read it.......I was netting a very noticeable $50 to 60 more per payweek under Trumps tax revision.

I fully expect that to disappear under Bidens plan.

Yep, there were a few people showing that on this forum when it happened.  It quickly was denounced by the trump haters here.  They would rather give their money to the government then admit trump did something for them. 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You guys all make more than 400K per year? Fuckin all of you are Thurston Howell III.

A great many small businesses makes over that. Open your eyes you goon.

21 minutes ago, hayward said:

so what about the inheritance tax?  Don't hear anything from either side on that, or is that technically falling under capital gains and dividends?

Hopefully if Biden wins he reinstates a lower floor for inheritance tax.  The current limit is disgustingly high but with billionaires buying both side i doubt that will happen.     

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hopefully if Biden wins he reinstates a lower floor for inheritance tax.  The current limit is disgustingly high but with billionaires buying both side i doubt that will happen.     

You are "hoping" for this?  Where/when has biden EVER wanted lower taxes?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is talking personal income.

I wonder why I stay around. I guess it’s just to remind me 35% of the population is just plain dumb.

Its the result of not keeping kids back a year in their class when they fail.

S corp income is personal income.