Check your account email address ×

This is good.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm don't need safe places and people who wear safety pins , like you and wanna be boy

That safety pin thing is liberal af.

And don't lecture me on safe spaces, Mr Gets triggered by flag burning.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

That safety pin thing is liberal af.

And don't lecture me on safe spaces, Mr Gets triggered by flag burning.

You're a liberal   We all can see it 

No safe places needed here, little fella 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're a liberal   We all can see it 

No safe places needed here, little fella 

I hate liberals. Where the fuck you been?

To me, you're liberal. Unless you're fash?

Hard to tell the difference these days.

And it's pretty clear flag burning is a trigger for you. If you weren't so fucking reactionary, I'd avoid it out if respect, but...

15380358_1237820916304111_6577514176298809436_n.jpg

Yea, I'm a Liberal. :lmao:  Ok SMH :lol:

Flag burning isn't a "trigger" it pisses me off.  Liberals love to use the words "trigger" and  "triggered"  

Like I said little Dan, come down here and attempt to burn a flag in front of me and see what happens to you and where you end up.  Not gonna be pretty for you 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Flag burning isn't a "trigger" it pisses me off.  Liberals love to use the words "trigger" and  "triggered"  

Like I said little Dan, come down here and attempt to burn a flag in front of me and see what happens to you and where you end up.  Not gonna be pretty for you 

If I buy a flag, it's my property. I can do whatever the fuck I want with MY property, right? Why are you trying to tread on my rights, bro?

4 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Anyone who posts a video like the one in the OP and calls it........ "good"............ is most definitely a liberal. :news:  

I'm way past liberal, my dude. Liberals support capitalism and bourgeois politics. They are either to be radicalized or put against the wall next to the fascists they love to defend.

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Threatening to beat people up again only if they come to your neighborhood eh? :lol:

Will there be another pool table to move if he shows up, or will it be a washing machine this time? :lol:

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Threatening to beat people up again only if they come to your neighborhood eh? :lol:

Will there be another pool table to move if he shows up, or will it be a washing machine this time? :lol:

Would you travel just to get shit all over yourself?

I get that this place is brimming with toxic masculinity, and the reaction to this was absolutely predictable.

This is also a perfect place to post this, due to the above statement. 

Your manhood doesn't have to make you less human. Or less compassionate, or less expressive, or more tolerant of oppression. 

You aren't 'hard' by posturing and practicing dominance, you're revealing deep insecurities when you do that. For anyone who understands male behavior, it is all too obvious what that sort of conduct shows, and it isn't strength.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I get that this place is brimming with toxic masculinity, and the reaction to this was absolutely predictable.

This is also a perfect place to post this, due to the above statement. 

Your manhood doesn't have to make you less human. Or less compassionate, or less expressive, or more tolerant of oppression. 

You aren't 'hard' by posturing and practicing dominance, you're revealing deep insecurities when you do that. For anyone who understands male behavior, it is all too obvious what that sort of conduct shows, and it isn't strength.

We know, we're all way to stupid to follow the depth of which you think, you been telling us for years

It's the Christmas season - I made it 30 seconds! I'm feeling extra tolerant today.  I simply can't stand people taking ignorant.  I wouldn't care if he was reading out of The Wall Street Journal - when you talk like an ignorant fuck, you get no respect.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's the Christmas season - I made it 30 seconds! I'm feeling extra tolerant today.  I simply can't stand people taking ignorant.  I wouldn't care if he was reading out of The Wall Street Journal - when you talk like an ignorant fuck, you get no respect.

Kinda sounds like a Brooklyn accent. :dunno: