Check your account email address ×

Complete media blackout: Wauwatosa WI Riots

Matt

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Cole’s sister has demanded the resignation of Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm after he declined to file charges against Mensah. Cole is the third person Mensah has killed since he joined the Wauwatosa department in early 2015.

Status quo for police departments. 

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I haven't seen any news footage about rioting in like 3 weeks.  I don't go out looking under rocks for it but it's definately not on MSM.

I have friends in WI who heard it from me in AZ. 

14 hours ago, Matt said:

I have friends in WI who heard it from me in AZ. 

It's a black cop, and a democrat District Attorney that exonerated him.  It is also in Wisconsin where this same DA pushed no-knock warrants and multiple John Doe investigations against a republican governor.  That narrative is not something the dems want. 

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Status quo for police departments. 

The fucking moron fired a stolen gun at Mensah.  He fucked around and found out.  What is so hard for these hoodrats to understand that they can't be running around with guns, stolen guns, and firing guns at cops?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The fucking moron fired a stolen gun at Mensah.  He fucked around and found out.  What is so hard for these hoodrats to understand that they can't be running around with guns, stolen guns, and firing guns at cops?

Say her name!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well the riots may not have actually stopped but the coverage of them certainly did because it was turning off the middle voters who both sides need.  

I'm a little cynical so that's how I read the meme  :bc: 

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a war between the partisan hacks of both sides and the middle of America has to suffer through the idiocy.  

2016 called.  They want their cliche back.  So you don't think any prosecutable malfeasance was committed by anyone?   No evidence now surfacing that paints any pictures? That has nothing to do with anyone being a hack.  Thats some special kind of stupid.   :lol: 

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it's a war between the partisan hacks of both sides and the middle of America has to suffer through the idiocy.  

No it's not, not at all and if you can't see the forest from the trees then God help you.

• Thanks 1

This doesn't fit the dem narrative of white cop shooting black citizen.  Not to mention a democrat district attorney who ran a john doe investigation with multiple no knock warrants served against republicans.  Makes democrats look like shit, so they won't cover much of this.