Check your account email address ×

More Voters Say They're Better off under Trump than When Obama, Bush Sought Re-election: Gallup Poll

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

https://www.newsweek.com/more-voters-better-off-donald-trump-first-term-obama-bush-1537759

More American voters believe they are better off after four years under President Donald Trump than they did at the end of the first terms of former presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush, new polling data has revealed.

The latest survey from Gallup found that a clear majority of registered voters (56 percent) believed they were better off now compared to four years ago.

But when they were asked whether they were better or worse off toward the end of Obama's first term in the White House, only 45 percent told pollsters their situation had improved over the four years between 2008 and December 2012.

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Which given Corona is crazy strong results for Trump.    How he's losing in these polls given that goes 100% to his personality

Come on, you don't really believe the polls especially when most of them come from liberal universities. 

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Come on, you don't really believe the polls especially when most of them come from liberal universities. 

The polls in 16 were not really off by much,   within margin of error on the raw numbers.  Interpretation was wrong for sure.   Hopefully the same this year.    

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Which given Corona is crazy strong results for Trump.    How he's losing in these polls given that goes 100% to his personality

Heard on the radio yesterday that Trump leads Biden by 20% in people polled who said they will vote in person and Biden leads by 20% in people polled who said they will vote absentee. :news:

Edited by Highmark

My fear is that not as many people hate Biden, as hated Hillary.

Also, add in the fact that we have had 4 years of Trump's EGO, and this becomes a gut-wrencher.  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My fear is that not as many people hate Biden, as hated Hillary.

Also, add in the fact that we have had 4 years of Trump's EGO, and this becomes a gut-wrencher.  

Big fucking deal, it just goes to show how thin skinned people are. Concentrate on his accomplishments and not his ego, he's been that way forever. 

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump cult members are the thinnest skin people in america

Even you don't believe that. I have proof of the thinnest skin people in America.........it never gets old. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Even you don't believe that. I have proof of the thinnest skin people in America.........it never gets old. :lmao:

I hang out at FS,  it's proven every time someone says something bad about your orange jesus

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump cult members are the thinnest skin people in america

:lmao:Not even a comparison dude.   The far left today is the most butt hurt, non-tolerating people America has ever seen in decades.  One needs to look no further than how conservative AA's or any "minority" for that matter are treated.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh Jesus

There's always the exception and in this case it's you. You're more angry and miserable then when Obama was in office  :news: 

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Having to listen to a president that acts like a cunt is a bit too much for most. It’s ridiculous 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Having to listen to a president that acts like a cunt is a bit too much for most. It’s ridiculous 

Is Hillary the cunt or Trump?  :dunno: 

Of course people are better off, more than  4 times as much stimulus in less than 3 months compared to 785 billion that ended up being almost 900 billion but ended in 2019.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Of course people are better off, more than  4 times as much stimulus in less than 3 months compared to 785 billion that ended up being almost 900 billion but ended in 2019.

If $1200 is changing one life that much . They didn't have much of a life 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I love the fact that Trump makes liberals cry and bleed all over the place, hopefully we'll get 4 more years of that same enjoyment. 

reasons vote GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Big fucking deal, it just goes to show how thin skinned people are. Concentrate on his accomplishments and not his ego, he's been that way forever. 

Why don't you concentrate on sucking a black dick. 

I hate both Biden and Trump. However, I will vote for Trump, because Biden is a total fucking bastard.