Check your account email address ×

More Voters Say They're Better off under Trump than When Obama, Bush Sought Re-election: Gallup Poll

No matter who wins, we're all screwed. 

4 years will go by quickly, just like Trump's did. Then, if the other side wins, you're screwed. 

What I'm trying to say is that at any given time, whether you're a Pub or Dem, your life is screwed for at least 4 years, possibly more.

No one can ever unite this country.

Abortion, gun rights, immigration, racial animus, climate change...............you name it. The country is polarized, and it sucks.

Me personally, I think we have beautiful woods, rivers and lakes, and TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!

And too many of those too many people are bastardly fuckers.

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I love the fact that Trump makes liberals cry and bleed all over the place, hopefully we'll get 4 more years of that same enjoyment. 

reasons vote GIF

Normal people aren’t crying or bleeding over trump. That’s a myth trump supporters tell themselves to make themselves feel big and powerful. 

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you concentrate on sucking a black dick. 

I hate both Biden and Trump. However, I will vote for Trump, because Biden is a total fucking bastard. 

That's your job, nobody can take your place.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Normal people aren’t crying or bleeding over trump. That’s a myth trump supporters tell themselves to make themselves feel big and powerful. 

Exactly, Republicans don't do that, only liberal twats.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If $1200 is changing one life that much . They didn't have much of a life 

It was not only the 1200.00 it also is the stock market being pumped full of cash, not to mention no fucking crying and whining about the debt being the biggest threat to our safety like it was back then. And don't forget Trump already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama  did in his last 4 and nearly doubled the deficit and that was before the virus hit.  All that spending , tax cuts,  and deregulation only got a 2.1 GDP in the 4th quarter.

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It was not only the 1200.00 it also is the stock market being pumped full of cash, not to mention no fucking crying and whining about the debt being the biggest threat to our safety like it was back then. And don't forget Trump already spent more in his first 3 years than Obama  did in his last 4 and nearly doubled the deficit and that was before the virus hit.  All that spending , tax cuts,  and deregulation only got a 2.1 GDP in the 4th quarter.

AS I said he is no fiscal conservative,

59 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

AS I said he is no fiscal conservative,

He isn't the only one in DC that isn't, or on this board for the last 3 1/2 years, but this board and DC were full of them from 09 to 2017.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That's your job, nobody can take your place.

Exactly, Republicans don't do that, only liberal twats.

I know you do, but what do I?  To infinity!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly....the Green Bay Dullard will now post the crying liberal video for the 1000th time and pat himself on the back.🤣

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly....the Green Bay Dullard will now post the crying liberal video for the 1000th time and pat himself on the back.🤣

Settle down Michigan Mope, you kiss Spinner’s ass so much you’d swear he’s grown a tail. :lmao: