Check your account email address ×

The Lincoln Project

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That ain’t gonna happen. :lol: 

Oh yeas it will, one way or another. All these political attack ads etc will go away and we'll get back to normal boring commercials or I'll just turn the TV off for a long while. lol

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Does pence have a personality? He’s like the creepy grandfather that everyone keeps away from their kids. 

Um, yeah, that's Biden. We have video clips of people pulling their kids away from him  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Um, yeah, that's Biden. We have video clips of people pulling their kids away from him  :lol: 

I’m surprised Mother allowed Pence on the same stage with Kamala....even with the plexiglas between them! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m surprised Mother allowed Pence on the same stage with Kamala....even with the plexiglas between them! 🤣🤣

So is this a racial thing or is he a mama's boy?  :dunno: 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Huh?

I read something somewhere, don’t know how credible it is, but that back in the Willie Brown days, he and her used to go to swingers parties. Given this was liberal San Francisco back in the 80s and 90s, it would be hard to doubt that this was highly possible. As such there were supposedly some pictures from those parties.  October surprise?

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I read something somewhere, don’t know how credible it is, but that back in the Willie Brown days, he and her used to go to swingers parties. Given this was liberal San Francisco back in the 80s and 90s, it would be hard to doubt that this was highly possible. As such there were supposedly some pictures from those parties.  October surprise?

BWAHAHAHAHA