Check your account email address ×

Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually it was the other way around. The guy is so full of himself, it’s one of the reasons I booted him out of our camp.  :lol: Accusing me of having a big ego is priceless from the guy who posts his retirement account statements on a public website.  Most people I know with a little money don’t feel the need to brag about it.

Holy fuck dude you are always bragging up how much money you make....you really should see a doctor. 🤣

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually it was the other way around. The guy is so full of himself, it’s one of the reasons I booted him out of our camp.  :lol: Accusing me of having a big ego is priceless from the guy who posts his retirement account statements on a public website.  Most people I know with a little money don’t feel the need to brag about it.

I can back up my claims, you have delusions of grandeur.  SBYL

Guy you've bragged about more than anyone.   

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck dude you are always bragging up how much money you make....you really should see a doctor. 🤣

no that never happened,  we didn't hear for years about the house,  the cars,  the successful shitter business and how much he made off it,  the sleds, the trips he's going to win the boat he's gonna buy,  the supposedly successful people he gets to hang out with, all the real estate  and how special he was to be able to get hired at EJ.  That was just a figment of everyone's imagination. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no that never happened,  we didn't hear for years about the house,  the cars,  the successful shitter business and how much he made off it,  the sleds, the trips he's going to win the boat he's gonna buy,  the supposedly successful people he gets to hang out with, all the real estate  and how special he was to be able to get hired at EJ.  That was just a figment of everyone's imagination. 

Holy fucking butthurt.....

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Holy fucking butthurt.....

and the white knight appears.  :shocker:  

And yes woolie is butthurt like usual.  after 15+ years of it you'd figure he'd mellow out.  

Edited by Angry ginger

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and the white knight appears.  :shocker:  

And yes woolie is butthurt like usual.  after 15+ years of it you'd figure he'd mellow out.  

You and Smales tagteaming has got to be the gayest thing ever on FS. :LOL:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You mean the narrative as told to Bob Woodward by Trump which is on tape...that narrative? 

No, the one where you call anyone who voted for Trump in a some sort of "cult"..which would include yourself btw..

Who the hell is bob woodward btw??

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Guy you have your nose buried so far up woolies ass no one can tell where his ass ends and your head begins.   

And your obsession with him is downright creepy.

Get a hobby.

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

And your obsession with him is downright creepy.

Get a hobby.

my obsession SMH,  your boyfriend brings me into things every bit as often as I bring him.  But hey being a fellow kool aid drinker you'll never admit that.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

No, the one where you call anyone who voted for Trump in a some sort of "cult"..which would include yourself btw..

Who the hell is bob woodward btw??

Idiot.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

oh really?  Post up a link ffs. I never claimed to be a Rockefeller, but I work hard and paid my dues.  Thats it.  Sorry if that level is about 80% above yours.  

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I never claimed shit.  I do ok, more than some, less than others.  I'm more than fine with what I've achieved in my life , and I know without a doubt that I'm exponentially stronger mentally than the likes of you are.   You're insecure and a troubled soul.  Thats why you posted up your statement balance, and were always bitching about your life from the insulated cubicle you live in.   Run your mouth as you will, all behind the keyboard.  Nothing you'd dare say to my face.  

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

oh really?  Post up a link ffs. I never claimed to be a Rockefeller, but I work hard and paid my dues.  Thats it.  Sorry if that level is about 80% above yours.  

I never claimed shit.  I do ok, more than some, less than others.  I'm more than fine with what I've achieved in my life , and I know without a doubt that I'm exponentially stronger mentally than the likes of you are.   You're insecure and a troubled soul.  Thats why you posted up your statement balance, and were always bitching about your life from the insulated cubicle you live in.   Run your mouth as you will, all behind the keyboard.  Nothing you'd dare say to my face.  

OK boomer

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

See...you just did it again and guess what alot of people here work hard and pay their dues but they don’t brag about it. FFS it’s your default argument along with your stupid fucking  70’s style  critical thinking skills. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

See...you just did it again and guess what alot of people here work hard and pay their dues but they don’t brag about it. FFS it’s your default argument along with your stupid fucking  70’s style  critical thinking skills. 🤣🤣

Anything else Karen?  :lol: