Check your account email address ×

Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The way he handled it...absolutely. Polls show that Seniors have left him because of it. In addition to blabbing to Bob Woodward he  put Kushner in charge of the response and he and his fellow frat boys played politics with it.

so he was the one stuffing sick people in to nursing homes? He was the one saying it is racist to ban travel it was him encouraging people to come out to China town head on out the the paraid dont be afraid . Only stupid sheep fuckers can poss blame trump for tgecwY it was handled.  The individual states fucked it up no lock down was ever going to work not a reality 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The way he handled it...absolutely. Polls show that Seniors have left him because of it. In addition to blabbing to Bob Woodward he  put Kushner in charge of the response and he and his fellow frat boys played politics with it.

Kushner couldn't organize a take out order for 4 from the local Chinese restaurant. He got/ was given the job by Donny. Great pick definitely he was up to the task. Other than kissing his father in-laws ass 0 knowledge.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Is this pandemic not world wide or only in the United States. The world is out to get Donald J Trump.....

Yes of course it is and every country lost a lot of lives whether they took extreme lockdown measures or did nothing.

Stats are all over the place and highly inaccurate depending on testing and many assumed deaths that may or may not be covid. Sweden seems to be in a pretty good position for doing practically nothing......but Trump some how failed :z:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

Please explain? The Dems were calling him a xenophobe and a racist for acting as quick/like he did. Pelosi, and lots of other dems were telling people to get out and enjoy themselves, come to China Town, etc. Ever wonder what the death count/case count would be if they were in charge and followed their own advice?

My gut tells me, this pandemic wouldn't be to the heights it is in the media/world over if Trump wasn't president during it. 

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Don’t get emotional over it. Trumps only defence in his handling of the pandemic is he closed flights from China. That’s it. What else did he do?  And please don’t defer to what Pelosi said   That’s what the current political climate has become so if the only defence for what trump did  is ‘but the dems’ , well then that speaks for itself. 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Don’t get emotional over it. Trumps only defence in his handling of the pandemic is he closed flights from China. That’s it. What else did he do?  And please don’t defer to what Pelosi said   That’s what the current political climate has become so if the only defence for what trump did  is ‘but the dems’ , well then that speaks for itself. 

I will ask u again. What do you suggest he should have done in your opinion?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

Actually take control of the national response and not act like a lame duck and step back, shrug his shoulders, then defer to the states and stand on the sidelines and criticize or take credit for their individual responses based on party lines, for one. 

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Actually take control of the national response and not act like a lame duck and step back, shrug his shoulders, then defer to the states and stand on the sidelines and criticize or take credit for their individual responses based on party lines, for one. 

U really think dem states would have listened? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Huh?? You said a whole lot of nothing there other than critique my post with falsehoods and assumptions, and in some twisted way, you are saying Trump did nothing but are dispelling what the dems did and would have done? 

Just now, irv said:

Huh?? You said a whole lot of nothing there other than critique my post with falsehoods and assumptions, and in some twisted way, you are saying Trump did nothing but are dispelling what the dems did and would have done? 

Trump's response has nothing to do with Pelosi or the dems. Why constantly defer to them? 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Trump's response has nothing to do with Pelosi or the dems. Why constantly defer to them? 

I'm not sure, exactly, what you think Trump didn't do, but I am all ears. IIRC, he acted pretty good and fast, imo. He even had Democratic govrn's, in Newsome and Cuomo, and likely others, thanking him for acting so fast and providing support and services that they needed. :dunno:  

52 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He should have mailed a mask to every american along with the stimulus check:guzzle:

35 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U really think dem states would have listened? 

That is the problem......states are resistant and the president does not have total authority. The dem states do opposite Trump on everything.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, irv said:

I'm not sure, exactly, what you think Trump didn't do, but I am all ears. IIRC, he acted pretty good and fast, imo. He even had Democratic govrn's, in Newsome and Cuomo, and likely others, thanking him for acting so fast and providing support and services that they needed. :dunno:  

He closed flights from China, and then?

Just now, frenchy said:

He closed flights from China, and then?

..........then sat on his hands and did absolutely nothing. Is that what you believe?

Gavin Newsom takes new tone with Trump as he steers California during coronavirus crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/politics/gavin-newsom-coronavirus/index.html

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/he-has-delivered-for-new-york-cuomo-praises-trumps-coronavirus-response/2371465/

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well I thought you could tell me in your own words/thoughts but I guess not....

Huh,,,, again? Is that directed at me or Frankie? Regardless, where did you say, or at least allude to, that you wanted either of us to use our own words/thoughts? Are you using your own when you say Trump did nothing? Sounds like it. 

Just now, irv said:

Huh,,,, again? Is that directed at me or Frankie? Regardless, where did you say, or at least allude to, that you wanted either of us to use our own words/thoughts? Are you using your own when you say Trump did nothing? Sounds like it. 

I said all he did was cut off flights from China. that's all he referenced in the debate aside from saying off the cuff  'many governors'  supported him. What else did he do? Specifically? 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I said all he did was cut off flights from China. that's all he referenced in the debate aside from saying off the cuff  'many governors'  supported him. What else did he do? Specifically? 

I have no clue just like you have no clue what he didn't do. You only assume what he didn't do or think he could have done better based on what you have also heard and read.

To come out like you did by saying all he did was cut off flights with China is silly when you know he did a lot more than just that, but I'm also confused on what you're trying to achieve here or the point you're trying to make?  

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cough: 

I can continue all night...

Again, not sure what you're trying to get at here or achieve? That was from early March when many people knew squat about it, including WHO and a whole host of other supposed professionals.

Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, isolate, don't isolate, come out and enjoy yourselves, no, don't do that. The list goes on and on. 

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:cough: 

I can continue all night...

5 Americans died from Ebola and Republicans lost their shit. Complete hysteria. 

200k die from COVID and it’s “just the flu”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Again, not sure what you're trying to get at here or achieve? That was from early March when many people knew squat about it, including WHO and a whole host of other supposed professionals.

Don't wear a mask, wear a mask, isolate, don't isolate, come out and enjoy yourselves, no, don't do that. The list goes on and on. 

I asked several times what else he had done other than close flights from china. Obviously you can't answer that and continue to respond asking roundabout questions so I guess we are done. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Did he even try?

Yeah, sent a naval hospital ship to NYC, was for traumas that the hospitals couldn't handle..Was not to be used for covid patients..What happens next..First and only people ever to get on ship..9 covid patients, contaminated the whole thing and couldn't be used..Good job Coumo and DeBlasio..Fucking retards..

• Thanks 1