Check your account email address ×

More than 4 million Americans have already voted, suggesting record turnout

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just got another absentee ballot reminder.  They are really pushing anything and everything.  This will probably have a record of fraud in and election.

So what...you still only get one ballot you repetitive dumbfuck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm voting in person, of course I'm in a town of 4,000 people. 

The girlfriend requested an absentee ballot and then received two notices from the Maine Democratic Party with follow-up notices saying the ballot hadn't been mailed and one even included two stamps. :lol:

She's voting for Biden which I knew as she is a party liner, I'm voting Jorgensen. If I hear one more Susan Collins versus Sarah Gideon add I'll probably destroy every media device in the house. :lol:

Considering COVID I'm surprised its not more.   I'd hardly think in a year like this early ballots are a complete measure of a record turnout.   Most years yes but not with what has happened in our country this year.  

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They are really pushing the absentee ballots and we will have record fraud. 

Oh bullshit and it will still be bullshit no matter how many times you repeat it.

I already voted on Monday.  My ballot went into a drop box at the Sheriffs Department, and they deliver the ballots straight to the Auditor in the same building.  If there is going to be fraud on votes in my county, everybody has a name and face to place the blame.  No mailing required.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They are really pushing the absentee ballots and we will have record fraud. 

record fraud over what, all the other claims of record fraud in years past that there is no credible evidence of? 

Edited by frenchy

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

Considering COVID I'm surprised its not more.   I'd hardly think in a year like this early ballots are a complete measure of a record turnout.   Most years yes but not with what has happened in our country this year.  

:true:

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic we live in.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.

I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

I’m voting for continued peace progress in the middle east.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

What are you voting for?