Check your account email address ×

The trump slut got the Covid.

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Typical leftist statement.   Brilliant. 

Typical republican response. No surprise here. Either it’s the leftests, the communists, or ISIS. Always need an enemy to feel like someone. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Typical republican response. No surprise here. Either it’s the leftests, the communists, or ISIS. Always need an enemy to feel like someone. 

Fail. 

51 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

She has no boobs, had dual mastectomy's.

Which means she’s high risk and stupid. And who are you to judge a woman who’s had breast surgery as being unattractive in a bikini? Why even bring that up? 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh please. :lol: She’s there for two reasons. Pad her resume and an eventual book. Anyone with a shred of dignity have either left or have been fired. 

someone has to shade the truth for orange jesus and she gets the Trumpers all hot and bothered. She'll be the next Tomi Lahren but with some actual real world experience and a solid education to speak from.  Remember Harvard republican grads smart and thoughtful,  Dem Harvard grads,  not so much.  

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sad that a smart attractive female is so threatening to you the mental health professional.  Cant even text that part with out laughing every time 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

someone has to shade the truth for orange jesus and she gets the Trumpers all hot and bothered. She'll be the next Tomi Lahren but with some actual real world experience and a solid education to speak from.  Remember Harvard republican grads smart and thoughtful,  Dem Harvard grads,  not so much.  

Let’s not confuse her intentions on being about serving the president or nation. It’s personal self interests. All one has to do is listen to these individuals talk to hear that. They’re sluts. Out for self. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They wear masks. 

so did trump and his guards in the suburban that did not stop your heros from squealing at there flock for 2 days straight.  So I guess masks don't work or do they work it is so fucking hard to keep up with the bouncing ball 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She and Tomi should handle the next debate since Trump is out with the flu. 

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Which means she’s high risk and stupid. And who are you to judge a woman who’s had breast surgery as being unattractive in a bikini? Why even bring that up? 

PLEASE you idiot.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Spinny calls her a "slut" then cuts on me for mentioning she had a Mastectomy, my 3 daughters mom had a Mastectomy as did their grandma..

That is a direct violation of site policy, he made an insult to your family members referring to them as sluts with no boobs. (leftist logic)

14 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Spinny calls her a "slut" then cuts on me for mentioning she had a Mastectomy, my 3 daughters mom had a Mastectomy as did their grandma..

Once again, why even bring that up? Has nothing to do with the topic. 

17 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That is a direct violation of site policy, he made an insult to your family members referring to them as sluts with no boobs. (leftist logic)

Spin's post didn't mention anything specifically about XCR's relation. :bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let’s not confuse her intentions on being about serving the president or nation. It’s personal self interests. All one has to do is listen to these individuals talk to hear that. They’re sluts. Out for self. 

we all are , no ?

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Exactly. Along with Cameltoe Harris. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Spin's post didn't mention anything about XCR's blood relation. :bc:

Robert Lyons is rolling in his grave.  I am surprised at the warning as it's obviously a joke and no names were used.... unless there are Karen's in Jimmy's bloodline :lol:

I suspect one of the 3 cheerleaders went crying to pappa over this one.  It's a stretch.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Robert Lyons is rolling in his grave.  I am surprised at the warning as it's obviously a joke and no names were used.... unless there are Karen's in Jimmy's bloodline :lol:

I suspect one of the 3 cheerleaders went crying to pappa over this one.  It's a stretch.

I know you were joking and honestly I got a bit of a chuckle out of it. 

But there's been way too much shitty behavior going on here lately so that warning was just more of a "please don't go that route". Not saying you'd be one of those people necessarily. 

Nobody cried to me, I saw the post when reading the thread.