Check your account email address ×

Cuomo raids snowmobile trail fund

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m at the shop everyday...not really sure what you do.

Im sure u are. Lol

What im doing is working for a hydrodig company that I got on with thru a work release program after I got out of jail and they hired me on full time after the program was up. Lifes pretty good actually. I also recently found out that my dad set up a nice investment account with the money I was paid from the TV show.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Im sure u are. Lol

What im doing is working for a hydrodig company that I got on with thru a work release program after I got out of jail and they hired me on full time after the program was up. Lifes pretty good actually. I also recently found out that my dad set up a nice investment account with the money I was paid from the TV show.

That's awesome.  Good for you.

• Gold Member
On 10/4/2020 at 8:53 AM, Rigid1 said:

What a fucking piece of shit this guy is..

NYS Parks has just announced to NYSSA that New York State is planning on withholding 20% of snowmobiler funds from the program for the 2020/2021 season. These are monies that only come from snowmobilers that register their snowmobiles. These are not monies that belong in the general fund, they are 100% from snowmobilers for snowmobile trail maintenance. Taking this money is taking money directly out of snowmobilers pockets! This is one unhappy director and will be asking for help to ensure NYS understands exactly how unhappy we will be if those funds do not stay with the snowmobile fund.

This the 2nd time in recent memory that they tried to do this. Cuomo is a cunt and he needs to get fired.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Im sure u are. Lol

Right on, man. Good for you.  :bc:

18 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Im sure u are. Lol

keeping that money from you was probably the biggest favor a dad could ever do for his kid.   

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Im sure u are. Lol

Good work Frankie.