Check your account email address ×

To those who laughed. LOL

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Priceless!!  Looks like Ann Coulter was the only one who didn't have their head up their ass!  :lol:

Maher brought Ann back later one after he won the Repub. nod and she just smiled.  Bill has a great show.

People obviously didn't like Clinton for one or many reasons

I hope Donald does well and acts like a leader.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

Oh yes we are. :lol: 

Sometimes uncontrollable.  And still daily.  It's like watching a baby cry and throw a tantrum.  But with volume control.  You wonder when or if they'll stop.  But realize you don't care because they pose absolutely no harm.  We have to deal with being called "racist".  They have to live with knowing their mouths will get the shit beat out of them in public.  

Liberal safe places....that's where they hide and "strike out".

:lol:

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maher brought Ann back later one after he won the Repub. nod and she just smiled.  Bill has a great show.

People obviously didn't like Clinton for one or many reasons

I hope Donald does well and acts like a leader.

:thumb: I enjoy watching Bill Maher too.  He can be a little excessive at times, but every political show can be.  Did you see his last show of the season?  It was the one show after the election results.  He said that the Dems need to realize two things: 1 - stop it with the political correctness shit.  2 - not all Muslims are our friends and we need to do something about them.  That's the first time I've seen him openly criticize the democratic party. I don't share all of his views, but I think he's a pretty smart guy.  :bc:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

:thumb: I enjoy watching Bill Maher too.  He can be a little excessive at times, but every political show can be.  Did you see his last show of the season?  It was the one show after the election results.  He said that the Dems need to realize two things: 1 - stop it with the political correctness shit.  2 - not all Muslims are our friends and we need to do something about them.  That's the first time I've seen him openly criticize the democratic party. I don't share all of his views, but I think he's a pretty smart guy.  :bc:

When I first started watching him, he was pretty bipartisan, but it changed somewhere along the way....maybe he is changing back.

23 hours ago, bussman said:

I'd kill myself before being a smug leftist prick. Every one of those people just verified they're complete idiots. 

The Ann Coulter one never gets old. :lol: 

The more I watch this, the more I realize the group of people in this video must be ashamed right now.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The more I watch this, the more I realize the group of people in this video must be ashamed right now.

I really doubt it, the modern day libtard is more than likely still ashamed of everybody who voted for Trump, too bad, they can get bent.