Check your account email address ×

Ha ha ha Mitt Romney supports RBG replacement now as well

jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Fuck you Susan Collins and fuck you Lisa Cuntowski!!!

Pubs are going to miss Collins soon.  She might not have been lock step with trump like some of you wanted but the alternative the senates going to get is terrible.  Republicans will be lucky to hold 50 seats in November unless the people of maine wake the fuck up.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pubs are going to miss Collins soon.  She might not have been lock step with trump like some of you wanted but the alternative the senates going to get is terrible.  Republicans will be lucky to hold 50 seats in November unless the people of maine wake the fuck up.

No one will miss her holding the GOP hostage. Besides I think republicans will pickup other seats like in Michigan john james over peters

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one will miss her holding the GOP hostage. Besides I think republicans will pickup other seats like in Michigan john james over peters

Likely pick up one in Alabama as well.    Iowa might lose Ernst's seat.   Lots of races inside the MoE but they are not taking into account there is people unwilling to poll honestly due to the vitriol going on in America right now. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Sleepy mainahs

See how dirty politics works boyz???

You can be the best candidate for something, but fukkin politics can do you in.

If you ever get by-passed or screwed over on something, it could very well have been politics. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Gidion is a fucking cunt. I hope Mainers are not that stupid.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Gidion is a fucking cunt. I hope Mainers are not that stupid.

Oh we are Brunswick south... I'm voting for Collins cause she is the better of the two options, last thing we need is Janet Mills' stooge on the national stage....

Edited by GGNHL

Arizona is going to dump McSally for Kelly, I'm almost positive.  McSally couldn't even beat Sinema, and she's a kook (and kindof a MILF at times).  Arizona is suffering the fate of all states that become popular.  Shitheads move in and vote for the same bullshit that brought down their prior state.

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

Oh we are Brunswick south... I'm voting for Collins cause she is the better of the two options, last thing we need is Janet Mills' stooge on the national stage....

whew.  Thought we lost ya   :lol:  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Arizona is going to dump McSally for Kelly, I'm almost positive.  McSally couldn't even beat Sinema, and she's a kook (and kindof a MILF at times).  Arizona is suffering the fate of all states that become popular.  Shitheads move in and vote for the same bullshit that brought down their prior state.

So true. It's happened here in Vermont. What was once a very conservative state is now extremely left in the populous counties. Out of 150 House seats 107 are Dem/Progressives of which better than 60% are out of staters. The Speaker of the House won't allow any bills of substance written by a Rep. She is a cunt. Makes me wanna puke. Vt is the petri dish for far left legislation. Take a look at some bills that have been voted on and passed by these fuckers. Today at our local hospital the staff was informed that a shim was transgendering and that it was MANDATORY TO ATTEND A CLASS ON HOW TO TREAT THOSE WHO WERE TRANSITIONING. Fucking out of their minds!

Edited by J. Jackson

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

whew.  Thought we lost ya   :lol:  :bc: 

I'm still voting 3rd party for president, I vote for independents or Pubs in Maine elections because our Dems are too much like MC being a bunch of white upper class hypocrites. :lol: :bc:

Edited by GGNHL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1