Check your account email address ×

Bolts vs Stars NHL Stanley Cup

F3600

42 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Predictions for the Cup final?   Interested, not interested?  The tv coverage has been good, even with the piped in crowd noise.

It's a tough one but I am hoping Dallas can get it done. They beat Vegas out and personally I thought Vegas was going to go all the way. 

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

This final is a win win !. It has been a tough go in the bubbles for sure, so lots of credit to whoever wins.

Two great coaches, very nice guys, and they both deserve to hoist the cup. Unfortunately only one will.

not a fan of Cooper and hope Bowness sticks it to him after Cooper basically fired him. 

Draisaitl wins Hart and Ted Lindsey, Makar the Calder. No surprises there at all, imo. The rest of the winners, other than Hullebuyck, I wasn't really paying much attention to anyways.

Makar, if he can stay healthy and continues to play like he has is going to be one hell of a hockey player that we will be talking about for years. The kid is that good and is definitely a special talent. 

Tight game so far, which I expected now that the 2 teams have settled in and got some rest. Lets go Dallas!