Check your account email address ×

9/11 Let's never forget

racer254

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet I do more $$$ with automotive than you or anyone on this site.

Canada has a decent supply chain, but not much else.

So just leave fucking up the lives of third world people to us and you won’t get your skyscrapers taken down. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Wierd how nobody is worried about them right now. Its like they disappeared from the earth! :lol: 

Wrong. Nothing has changed.  Just because you are not seeing it in the news cycle,  does not mean national security agencies aren't working. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any of you guys ever speak with anyone from Iraq or anywhere over there, that came here?? Next door to my work is a Bodega ran by a Yemenis family..Talk with them a few times a week/month for decades..It would be a real eye opener, their views of where they lived and why they left would seem to be a real eye opener to some of you..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Any of you guys ever speak with anyone from Iraq or anywhere over there, that came here?? Next door to my work is a Bodega ran by a Yemenis family..Talk with them a few times a week/month for decades..It would be a real eye opener, their views of where they lived and why they left would seem to be a real eye opener to some of you..

America’s saddam was a real piece of work. He really cared about his people. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

America’s saddam was a real piece of work. He really cared about his people. :lol: 

If anyone here has,  I'd think you have talked to someone for the ME who fled?? No?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

If anyone here has,  I'd think you have talked to someone for the ME who fled?? No?

60% of the shrinks I worked with over the last 35 years are from the ME. Ate at their homes and met their wives, husbands, kids, and extended family. So yeah. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

60% of the shrinks I worked with over the last 35 years are from the ME. Ate at their homes and met their wives, husbands, kids, and extended family. So yeah. 

So what did they tell you why they left?? Cuz of the US?

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So what did they tell you why they left?? Cuz of the US?

Most haven’t left. They came for the tremendous educational opportunities and entered into an internship. The doctor shortage here made it financially lucrative to stay. They’re here to make money to send home to their families. Many have worked in AU, UK, EU as well. I’ve never talked to one that hasn’t said that they’ll go back following retirement. It’s money. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Most haven’t left. They came for the tremendous educational opportunities and entered into an internship. The doctor shortage here made it financially lucrative to stay. They’re here to make money to send home to their families. Many have worked in AU, UK, EU as well. I’ve never talked to one that hasn’t said that they’ll go back following retirement. It’s money. 

Gotcha

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So they came to milk it.  Thanks.