Check your account email address ×

9/11 Let's never forget

racer254

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read his first sentence you mouth breathing dipshit.

BTW we are helping the Saudis bomb Yemen and there is no doubt civilians are being killed...does that bother you? 

He wants to be able to shit on the US on a snowmobile site then try to justify it by saying our military killed innocent people and they deserve to do the same.  There were plenty of civilians killed in Vietnam, but they didn't attack our civilians.  His justification is just bullshit and easily picked apart.  If he wants to act this way, have him do it in front of his neighbors.  He won't do something like that, typical with people like him.   Just another internet fraud.

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bomb Iraq! Americans want vengance! They gassed the kurds! They'll come for us next!

[Woolie 2002]

Wierd how nobody is worried about them right now. Its like they disappeared from the earth! :lol: 

Edited by Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He wants to be able to shit on the US on a snowmobile site then try to justify it by saying our military killed innocent people and they deserve to do the same.  There were plenty of civilians killed in Vietnam, but they didn't attack our civilians.  His justification is just bullshit and easily picked apart.  If he wants to act this way, have him do it in front of his neighbors.  He won't do something like that, typical with people like him.   Just another internet fraud.

So because we slaughtered millions of Vietnamese Civilians and they didn’t retaliate by attacking The United States and killing civilians than nobody every should...is that really what you’re saying? 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So because we slaughtered millions of Vietnamese Civilians and they didn’t retaliate by attacking The United States and killing civilians than nobody every should...is that really what you’re saying? 🤣

Just exactly who and what are you trying to defend here?  Please explain it for the rest of the forum.

Just now, racer254 said:

Just exactly who and what are you trying to defend here?  Please explain it for the rest of the forum.

I’m trying to decipher your gibberish...I’m not defending anything but how about you explain your post because you make it sound like The United States should be able to travel around the globe killing civilians and not expect retaliation. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m trying to decipher your gibberish...I’m not defending anything but how about you explain your post because you make it sound like The United States should be able to travel around the globe killing civilians and not expect retaliation. 

My post speaks for itself and needs no explanation,   If you can't understand what I said, then maybe you should stay out of the conversation instead of white knighting for someone who obviously forgave the people for attacking us.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

My post speaks for itself and needs no explanation,   If you can't understand what I said, then maybe you should stay out of the conversation instead of white knighting for someone who obviously forgave the people for attacking us.

I’m not white knighting and I’ll just mark

you down as guy that supports killing civilians in other countries and  expecting no retaliation for doing so. BTW you’re the only one using the word “forgave” so I’ll mark you down as being intellectually dishonest as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not white knighting and I’ll just mark

you down as guy that supports killing civilians in other countries and  expecting no retaliation for doing so. BTW you’re the only one using the word “forgave” so I’ll mark you down as being intellectually dishonest as well.

Who here has supported killing innocents.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who here has supported killing innocents.

When you admit that we kill civilians yet expect no retaliation what would you call it? Take support out of it and use whatever word you want. BTW I’m not forgiving anybody for anything but perhaps we use a day like this as a teaching moment...It won’t happen as our history is littered with leaders repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When you admit that we kill civilians yet expect no retaliation what would you call it? Take support out of it and use whatever word you want.

Why don't you just point out the military offensive that the US has promoted where our military was purposely meant to take out civilians since after WW2.

Maybe you and spin and benny should start your own thread to shit on the US and leave this one as a tribute to remember 9/11

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you just point out the military offensive that the US has promoted where our military was purposely meant to take out civilians since after WW2.

Why won’t you die already you brain dead cocksucker

One more thing doesn’t it give you pause that post 9-11 we invaded and basically destroyed a sovereign country that had nothing to do with the attacks while ignoring the country where the hijackers were from and where the funding came from? Does the fact that we still sell that same country weapons and assist them in bombing Yemen bother you in the least? Fucking A dude pull your goddamn head out of your ass and take a look around.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe you and spin and benny should start your own thread to shit on the US and leave this one as a tribute to remember 9/11

You are fucking hopeless...just go wave your flags and listen to Lee Greenwood.

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

why no bush in that list :news: 

Cause he wasn’t the republican nominee in 2016...  If Hillary would have won we would have destabilized another brown country.  If Biden wins we will destabilize another brown country during his term

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I ain't the one trying to shit on a remembrance thread.

Well we shit on their memory when we don’t speak out about the shit that led to 9-11...hopefully Trump continues with his promise to bring troops home.

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

America installs psychopathic leaders for that purpose. It’s done through the disruption of elections. When the leaders outlive their usefulness, their command is terminated with extreme prejudice. In turn the big fucking power vacuum shit show commences.  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Your country can’t even build its own automobile, much less the armament used to disrupt a region. 

I bet I do more $$$ with automotive than you or anyone on this site.

Canada has a decent supply chain, but not much else.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m fine with paying respect to the innocent that died. Not with the idea that the attack was unprovoked and unjustified. Because that would be a lie. 

go fuck yourself with a hot poker fuckin loser

• Like 2