Check your account email address ×

Why cops can't let suspects reach in their car.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Now I'll be the first to say the officers failed in the restraining of the man but this is why when someone reaches into the vehicle while resisting arrest their lives are in danger.   One cop almost died.

Cops rely too much on these fukkin tasers. I ALWAYS resorted to my club or big flashlight. When a subject telegraphs that he is not going to comply, and he resists, then it's game-on!!!

I feel sorry for a lot of cops, they wait too long, and in many cases are AFRAID to react with overwhelming power. 

Look what these NEGRO MALES do!!!! Fighting off two cops, it happens every day. 

Negros want to kill white cops.

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Cops rely too much on these fukkin tasers. I ALWAYS resorted to my club or big flashlight. When a subject telegraphs that he is not going to comply, and he resists, then it's game-on!!!

I feel sorry for a lot of cops, they wait too long, and in many cases are AFRAID to react with overwhelming power. 

Look what these NEGRO MALES do!!!! Fighting off two cops, it happens every day. 

Negros want to kill white cops.

The only thing you did with a club or flashlight is get it shoved up your ass