Check your account email address ×

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones softens on protests, says players 'need help' from America

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I used Woods because he is frequently quoted here but WGAF about his acting awards or IQ...either they should all STFU or none of them should.

Frequently quoted?  Jesus you're not only a dipshit troll, you're a liar too.  Thats nonsense, but SOP from you.  

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well let’s get these athletes and celebs an IQ test so we know who’s allowed to talk about politics!

I don't want to hear any of them.  We have entire leagues promoting BLM, its fucking nonsense.  No one should be on board, any more than we would be if the entire leagues were promoting Trump.

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because these dipshits use their celebrity, and platforms that the public tuned into, to watch a game, not listen to them lecture us about a false narrative.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Sorry I can tune out a persons opinion and don’t need to cry about it if it flies in the face of mine.  If more people did that less would be speaking. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Frequently quoted?  Jesus you're not only a dipshit troll, you're a liar too.  Thats nonsense, but SOP from you.  

I don't want to hear any of them.  We have entire leagues promoting BLM, its fucking nonsense.  No one should be on board, any more than we would be if the entire leagues were promoting Trump.

Oh you don’t want to hear from any of them ‘eh....funny but when Moe was fawning over Woods and his IQ I didn’t hear you say anything of the sort and you sure like to throw the liar label around for a guy that “misremembers” fairly often.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

STOP HURTING MY TRUMP DERRRRR!!!

God youre a sniveling twat...just a fucking snowflake :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

STOP HURTING MY TRUMP DERRRRR!!!

God youre a sniveling twat...just a fucking snowflake :lol:

Seriously.  You are one full on fucking dumb fuck.  You prove it daily, and on a variety of issues.  Fulling engaged on all of them, thanks to your up bringing and life experience, fully out to lunch on most of said issues.  :lol:  Good luck taint stain you're gonna need it.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

WAHHH!! The big fast black man who catches footballs on Sunday to amuse me is speaking! I don't like what is coming out of his mouth! 

FcbB.gif

:lol: So you're ok with a political movement that most of the country is NOT on board with taking over professional sports?   Knock yourself out.  The viewership is already in the toilet.  Good.  Me right.  You wrong.

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: So you're ok with a political movement that most of the country is NOT on board with taking over professional sports?   Knock yourself out.  The viewership is already in the toilet.  Good.  Me right.  You wrong.

I'll take to the internets to voice my displeasure!!!!

typing.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, frenchy said:

Sorry I can tune out a persons opinion and don’t need to cry about it if it flies in the face of mine.  If more people did that less would be speaking. 

Can't tune it out when you trying to watch a game and all the players are on they're knees crying about getting their feelings hurt.

I'd like to see tv viewership numbers from the last 5 yrs on pro sports. You would think that this yrs would be thru the roof due to not being able to attend a game live. I'm sure that there are interesting demographic numbers.

Edited by J. Jackson

31 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'd like to see tv viewership numbers from the last 5 yrs on pro sports. You would think that this yrs would be thru the roof due to not being able to attend a game live. I'm sure that there are interesting demographic numbers.

X2

Will be interesting to see how the NFL does if they go full BLM also - which is looking like they will.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Can't tune it out when you trying to watch a game and all the players are on they're knees crying about getting their feelings hurt.

Really...because they do that the entire game...weird! You do realize that players sometimes take a knee after they come off the field because they are hot and tired...right?🤣🤣

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...because they do that the entire game...weird! You do realize that players sometimes take a knee after they come off the field because they are hot and tired...right?🤣🤣

I realize you sometimes get on your knees to more easily accommodate greasy cocks in your mouth, and I'm ok with that just don't do it during a sportsball event on national television.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MC logic?

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I realize you sometimes get on your knees to more easily accommodate greasy cocks in your mouth, and I'm ok with that just don't do it during a sportsball event on national television.

You’re the one that got pegged with a dildo  not me....oops.

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

MC logic?

Not really but saying an entire game is ruined because of kneeling and political protest is fucking stupid...Watch,  don’t watch whatever...but once the game starts the other stuff  ends.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but saying an entire game is ruined because of kneeling and political protest is fucking stupid...Watch,  don’t watch whatever...but once the game starts the other stuff  ends.

The entire broadcast must cater to me!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't think anyone said anything about the GAME being ruined from kneeling after the game starts. I couldn't really give two shits, If they want to alienate themselves from fans, that's up to them. It's more about the league's hypocrisy for me. I look at a bunch of pandering dickheads that were probably given an ultimatum to follow the corporate line like Drew Brees. 

6 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't think anyone said anything about the GAME being ruined from kneeling after the game starts. I couldn't really give two shits, If they want to alienate themselves from fans, that's up to them. It's more about the league's hypocrisy for me. I look at a bunch of pandering dickheads that were probably given an ultimatum to follow the corporate line like Drew Brees. 

Sounds like Peg is saying that.