Check your account email address ×

Bunch of babies...grow up

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

so you get your thoughts about classists from classists

give your house away or youre a trader to your cause 

Lmao. You're too stupid and ignorant to actually debate with. Go read some books and take some spelling lessons.

1 minute ago, bussman said:

And poor people know poor people best, fuck her condescending fake outrage. 

So she's always been rich?

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lmao. You're too stupid and ignorant to actually debate with. Go read some books and take some spelling lessons.

So she's always been rich?

now you sound just like the Mexican in the video :lol::lol:

we had guys like you in motocross as well...........the all show no go guys, yep thats you.  Lots of big talk with others words and does nothing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd have a really hard time not wanting to take that girls phone and throw against the wall like a 9th inning pitch in the world series, and straight arm that faggot right in the throat who was in that guys face. :lol: 

Who are you trying to kid....you would piss and moan like you always do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

now you sound just like the Mexican in the video :lol::lol:

we had guys like you in motocross as well...........the all show no go guys, yep thats you.  Lots of big talk with others words and does nothing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All dripper needs to know he learned in motocross. :lmao:

Explains almost everything.

Just now, motonoggin said:

what sort of action would meet your approval?

For you?  Anything outside of postin meme's on a sled site. 

But since you post other peoples very strong words you should take  strong action

Go to standing rock for a week and protest, anything short of that says youre all talk 

23 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

For you?  Anything outside of postin meme's on a sled site. 

But since you post other peoples very strong words you should take  strong action

Go to standing rock for a week and protest, anything short of that says youre all talk 

I've considered it. I have sent support in other ways besides my physical presence. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

All dripper needs to know he learned in motocross. :lmao:

Explains almost everything.

All moto needs to learn he learned from Jodi Foster.

Moto: The Matchbook Mensa!

:lmao:

• Like 1

Hey drip, now that you are no longer saving the world with motocrossing what meaningful contributions are you making to society? besides the obvious anarchIst bashing on a snowmobile site?

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Rich people know rich people best

You need a better cause/platform to try and champion.  It really shouldn't be too hard to find one.  Maybe one that has purpose, direction and relevancy.  Yours is the other side of the Nazi skin-head ridiculousness....and is every bit as logical.

Do better.  Nobody wants to see your two gangs fight.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You need a better cause/platform to try and champion.  It really shouldn't be too hard to find one.  Maybe one that has purpose, direction and relevancy.  Yours is the other side of the Nazi skin-head ridiculousness....and is every bit as logical.

Do better.  Nobody wants to see your two gangs fight.

Opposing fascism and allowing no quarter for their nonsense isn't fascism.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Opposing fascism and allowing no quarter for their nonsense isn't fascism.

What is it then?

And "allowing no quarter"?  Seems there is plenty of "quarter allowing" on both sides (other being the Nazi skin heads...Antifa's alter-ego)).  It appears to me that you boys and girls aren't waging real war with each other at all outside of social media.  Exchanging memes and propaganda via internet isn't a serious conflict.  And "fighting the social establishment" under the guise of a militant force isn't really a legit purpose.  It's a lazy cause.  Or....am I missing the blood shed and battles?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is it then?

And "allowing no quarter"?  Seems there is plenty of "quarter allowing" on both sides (other being the Nazi skin heads...Antifa's alter-ego)).  It appears to me that you boys and girls aren't waging real war with each other at all outside of social media.  Exchanging memes and propaganda via internet isn't a serious conflict.  And "fighting the social establishment" under the guise of a militant force isn't really a legit purpose.  It's a lazy cause.  Or....am I missing the blood shed and battles?

You're the liberal...

15241890_1200580836696023_4554649051835507504_n.jpg