Check your account email address ×

A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

Even though I was perfectly fine, the losing taste and smell was really weird.  Its not like it's just hard to smell or taste, it 100% shut off over night.  Dinner was good Friday night, Saturday morning 100% nothing.  Even though it probably killed brain cells, I took a sniff of acetone to see if i could smell at all.... nothing..... 

8 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Even though I was perfectly fine, the losing taste and smell was really weird.  Its not like it's just hard to smell or taste, it 100% shut off over night.  Dinner was good Friday night, Saturday morning 100% nothing.  Even though it probably killed brain cells, I took a sniff of acetone to see if i could smell at all.... nothing..... 

You shoulda drank some !!!  

41 minutes ago, Doorider said:

What other symptoms did you have?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Has this been peer reviewed?  :lol:  

Funny, the computer show's it attacks thru the ACE2  receptors exactly what Hydroxychloroquine blocks.  

Very good read and positive possible treatments. 

Edited by Highmark

40 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What other symptoms did you have?

Slight tickle in my throat, kinda tired a couple days.  That's pretty much it.  Wife was about the same but had a cough for a few days.  Said it didn't hurt, just felt like something in her throat, giggity

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny, the computer show's it attacks thru the ACE2  receptors exactly what Hydroxychloroquine blocks.  

I read and posted articles months ago about the vascular, neurological and heart problems doctors were seeing...good to read that they are starting figure out why this happens.👍🏼

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read and posted articles months ago about the vascular, neurological and heart problems doctors were seeing...good to read that they are starting figure out why this happens.👍🏼

Yeah.....some of these findings were reported months ago.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

There are many other drugs that effect acidification and inflammation at the ACE2 receptor much better than HcQ. And their effects are minimal with Covid 19. Currently there are no drugs that work well. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It took a week to decipher all the data. I can only imagine the amount of data and that had been entered for it to take that long. 

51 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah.....some of these findings were reported months ago.

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It took a week to decipher all the data. I can only imagine the amount of data and that had been entered for it to take that long. 

The causes weren’t reported months ago....pay attention.

4 hours ago, Doorider said:

Try Ammonia.

8 hours ago, Doorider said:

acetone is a chemical made in your body, you would have to huff that shit like you were a white mn hillbilly to kill brain cells

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

acetone is a chemical made in your body, you would have to huff that shit like you were a white mn hillbilly to kill brain cells

Good to know because even though I couldn't smell it, I could feel it burn deep in my sinuses.  I got a lot of prep and painting done that weekend since I couldn't smell any of it.  Worked out pretty well actually.  I also got rid of some old shitty beer I had hidden in the back of the fridge. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Doorider said:

Good to know because even though I couldn't smell it, I could feel it burn deep in my sinuses.  I got a lot of prep and painting done that weekend since I couldn't smell any of it.  Worked out pretty well actually.  I also got rid of some old shitty beer I had hidden in the back of the fridge. 

A woman where I worked is still recovering from Covid. She lost her smell and now it’s back. Sort of. Nothing smells the same to her. Smells are also very blunted.