Check your account email address ×

U.S. Debt Is Set to Exceed Size of the Economy Next Year, a First Since World War II

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Reporting the actual news is now doom and gloom. Trump is a failure. The county has never been in worse shape. 

Well, you must mean country and except for that one time when we got our credit rating lowered, but don't let that get in the way of your little story.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Reporting the actual news is now doom and gloom. Trump is a failure. The county has never been in worse shape. 

It’s awesome. 15 million out of work, the middle of a out of control world wide pandemic and we can’t travel outside our borders.

FUCK TRUMP....YEAH ITS FUCKIN GREAT!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s awesome. 15 million out of work, the middle of a out of control world wide pandemic and we can’t travel outside our borders.

FUCK TRUMP....YEAH ITS FUCKIN GREAT!

And biden will change it!!!  Yeah, 50 years and he hasn't done shit.  Please, go back to the well for a while.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How are you ranking that.  

People TNW is higher than they ever have been.   

Biggest job growth in US history the last few months :snack:  

Liberals are being exposed daily :news:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

How are you ranking that.  

People TNW is higher than they ever have been.   

Biggest job growth in US history the last few months :snack:  

Liberals are being exposed daily :news:

Look around. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Look around. 

TBH remove the pockets of black violence and the country looks just fine.   that will all stop early Nov when it's no longer politically paid for and we will continue on with our lives.  We survived 8 years of the empty suit Obama we can survive 8 years of the narcissist in chief we have now

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH remove the pockets of black violence and the country looks just fine.   that will all stop early Nov when it's no longer politically paid for and we will continue on with our lives.  We survived 8 years of the empty suit Obama we can survive 8 years of the narcissist in chief we have now

The economy needs to open up. We have customers going down and it's hurting us too. Fuck these assholes keeping shit shut down.

58 minutes ago, s pump said:

The economy needs to open up. We have customers going down and it's hurting us too. Fuck these assholes keeping shit shut down.

thats a state government issue and not one I will blame trump for at this point.   We should open everything up, if your at risk protect yourself. But I was also the guy early on who said just let everyone get it.    

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thats a state government issue and not one I will blame trump for at this point.   We should open everything up, if your at risk protect yourself. But I was also the guy early on who said just let everyone get it.    

Yup, our governor is a total POS. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

There’s some major core issues in this country. The escalating wealth disparity, the deficits are expanding at a rate never seen in recent years, race relations are at low point. Substance abuse is spiraling. Finally, the country is divided. All these things have got worse under trump. I keep hearing the country will survive. Sure it will. But it’s never going to look like it once did. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s some major core issues in this country. The escalating wealth disparity, the deficits are expanding at a rate never seen in recent years, race relations are at low point. Substance abuse is spiraling. Finally, the country is divided. All these things have got worse under trump. I keep hearing the country will survive. Sure it will. But it’s never going to look like it once did. 

no because it's going to look great.  tremendous.   believe me  it will be better than this country has ever looked.  Black people are in the best shape ever if you cut out the bad people,  very bad hombres are making us look bad.  fuck those on drugs,  I like people not on drugs,  let those on them die.  If you want wealth work for it,  pick yourself up by your bootstraps like i did.  this country has great opportunity for those with work ethic.  the best opportunities.   no where else in the world can compare.  We just don't hand it to you though.  The only divide is fake division created by those who are on drugs or having mental issues or those who fail to listen to authority.  Look at these criminals that are involved in groups like BLM and antifa.  Criminal terrorist organizations.  We should wipe them off the face of the earth.  believe me the national guard will take care of these bad guys.  If not heroes like Kyle will defend this country from them.    Sure black people are killed by cops sometimes,  but less than whites and those killed almost all put themselves in the position that caused it.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I Can'T Handle It Oh No GIF

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no because it's going to look great.  tremendous.   believe me  it will be better than this country has ever looked.  Black people are in the best shape ever if you cut out the bad people,  very bad hombres are making us look bad.  fuck those on drugs,  I like people not on drugs,  let those on them die.  If you want wealth work for it,  pick yourself up by your bootstraps like i did.  this country has great opportunity for those with work ethic.  the best opportunities.   no where else in the world can compare.  We just don't hand it to you though.  The only divide is fake division created by those who are on drugs or having mental issues or those who fail to listen to authority.  Look at these criminals that are involved in groups like BLM and antifa.  Criminal terrorist organizations.  We should wipe them off the face of the earth.  believe me the national guard will take care of these bad guys.  If not heroes like Kyle will defend this country from them.    Sure black people are killed by cops sometimes,  but less than whites and those killed almost all put themselves in the position that caused it.  

:owned: