Check your account email address ×

More evidence that BLM is a bullshit movement that only cares about dividing us

jtssrx

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, the whole point behind blm is protesting killings of black people by the police. 

IDK why I have to spell that out, but there you go.

Why aren't they protesting all the Black people killing all the Black people?  That’s the real problem and you know it.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

You shoot at the police, expect us to shoot back': Ohio sheriff issues warning for violence against officers

Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones referred to incidents of people shooting at officers and throwing bricks and frozen water bottles at police.
7ce8ad6b-e910-4246-b2e0-f2e5bcbdaf35_750x422.jpg

BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio — An outspoken Ohio sheriff is speaking out about tense relations between police and the communities they serve in recent months.

The Butler County Sheriff's Office near Cincinnati posted a release on Facebook Wednesday addressing actions aimed at police. Sheriff Richard K. Jones referred to reported incidents of people dumping water on officers, throwing bricks and frozen water bottles at police and shining lasers in officers' eyes in Portland, Oregon.

Jones also said officers have been shot at in Chicago and other cities across the country.

“I won’t tolerate it, period," Jones wrote. "You shoot at the police expect us to shoot back. I will not allow my deputies or any law enforcement officer in Butler County to take the abuse I have seen over the past several months."

Butler County Sheriff's Office
on Wednesday

Office of the Sheriff

For Immediate Release ….. September 2, 2020

IF YOU THINK ABOUT COMING TO BUTLER COUNTY TO ABUSE POLICE
THINK AGAIN

Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones states he has seen the lawlessness in the country over the last few months directed towards police. The Sheriff has seen water dumped on police in New York, bricks and frozen water bottles thrown at police as well as officers blinded by lasers in Portland, Oregon. In addition, Police have been shot at in Chicago and all across the country.

“I won’t tolerate it, period. You shoot at the police expect us to shoot back. I will not allow my deputies or any law enforcement officer in Butler County to take the abuse I have seen over the past several months. If you come to this county expecting a free pass to harm one of my men or women in uniform keep in mind, nothing in life is free,” states Sheriff Jones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump doesn’t even need to try and divide the country. He just needs to show up. Most destructive president ever. 4 more years is just what America needs. 

well he sure has flushed out the dim bulbs, and for that I'm thankful.

On 9/2/2020 at 4:30 PM, DriftBusta said:

Why aren't they protesting all the Black people killing all the Black people?  That’s the real problem and you know it.

Because that's not their issue. 

There are other groups focused on reducing civilian on civilian violence as well. For all you know they could be a lot of the same people. 

What you're trying to do by bringing up criminal behavior is drawing equivalency between a criminal and a cop. Not sure that's really a good angle to take. 

We expect criminals to do criminal shit. No surprise to anyone when criminals do criminal shit.

We expect cops not to do criminal shit. That's the point of the whole blm movement. C'mon dude. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 3:23 PM, motonoggin said:

Yeah, the whole point behind blm is protesting killings of black people by the police. 

IDK why I have to spell that out, but there you go.

but they still don't care about the hundreds a weej killed in there crowded parks and neighborhoods with zero witnesses . Total pile of political funded bullshit . Btw real nice cast of people they are propping up to mother Teresa levels lnfao fucking joke 

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There are other groups focused on reducing civilian on civilian violence as well. For all you know they could be a lot of the same people. 

What you're trying to do by bringing up criminal behavior is drawing equivalency between a criminal and a cop. Not sure that's really a good angle to take. 

We expect criminals to do criminal shit. No surprise to anyone when criminals do criminal shit.

We expect cops not to do criminal shit. That's the point of the whole blm movement. C'mon dude. 

It should be.  Its by far the larger issue.

No there isn't.  Not anything with the media coverage or impact that BLM is having.

No.  I'm injecting reality, proportionality and righteousness into your empty argument.

Yet the NET result of BLM and antifa is excusing a whole shit ton of criminal behavior.

Its a phony movement.  The statistics, the history of the founders, the reality of life in the US in 2020,  and the reality of having to police in this country today is such that you're completely out to lunch.  You're no better than some LA or Washington bubble living idealogue, except that you've burying yourself into leftist dogma, that has been disproven again and again.  Move to Venezuala and leave the rest of us alone.

• Haha 1

Growing pretty tired of naming shit obvious things that mean the opposite.

Black Lives Matter.  Only a fucking moron would argue that they don't...  And let them argue.  We need to know who those fuckers are.

BUT

Black Lives Matter (tm) is a disgusting organization that is bent on the destruction of the greatest, most wealth-creating society in the history of the planet.

Patriot Act.  Man, that sounds awesome.  Who isn't a patriot?  Oh, you mean it gives the government crazy spying abilities?  umm...

And countless other stupid names for things Congress does.  "Help America Act."  Sounds great.  How exactly?  Oh, but outsourcing things to China?  Got it...

Edited by Matt

On 9/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh but it's all about 9 blacks killed by police....most of which were criminal POS anyway....( not to mention more whites than blacks were killed by cops)

black-lives-matter535.jpg.jpeg

x 1000  It's all a negro fraud. It's their way of stopping law from holding them accountable. 

It's actually more than that. 

They hate white's guts.

They want white's MONEY. 

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Hoggg Wash