Check your account email address ×

Funeral/Will Ideas for Mach

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i imagine mach's theme will be a pink funeral and coffin. matches his style perfectly. 

discuss

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

tell u what faggot, this place is going to be a hell of alot better when u r dead @Polaris 550

I'm gonna' stay alive just to torment your drug-adled mind. If you have a broad, which I doubt you will, when you croak, I'll offer the bitch some money to stroke my Johnson. Oh yeah she will. Enough money, and she'll be lickin' my assholio!!!!

Then I'll go over to your grave-site and when no one's around, I'll rip a big, hot, steaming load of garlic/onion combo shit on your grave marker!!!!   

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna' stay alive just to torment your drug-adled mind. If you have a broad, which I doubt you will, when you croak, I'll offer the bitch some money to stroke my Johnson. Oh yeah she will. Enough money, and she'll be lickin' my assholio!!!!

Then I'll go over to your grave-site and when no one's around, I'll rip a big, hot, steaming load of garlic/onion combo shit on your grave marker!!!!   

Did you ever pick up any CBD oil for your aches and pains?

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Did you ever pick up any CBD oil for your aches and pains?

No, but I sure the fuck wish I had!!!! My shoulder is killin' me. Two of my buds think it might be a torn rotator cuff. 

Hey, you got any pain killers up there? I'll trade ya' some deer meat for some percs or somethin!!!!!   :lol::lol:

12 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

There will be so much hot puss at Mach snot's funeral Frankie you will be in the can the whole time flogging that ladyboy chum of yours.

mach is a gay boy just like u, mn hillbilly trash. ain't no such thing as girls when it comes to u queers. good job faggot

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, but I sure the fuck wish I had!!!! My shoulder is killin' me. Two of my buds think it might be a torn rotator cuff. 

Hey, you got any pain killers up there? I'll trade ya' some deer meat for some percs or somethin!!!!!   :lol::lol:

No, but I have some gummy bears that will make you forget that you even have a shoulder. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

die already faggot

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Now, but I have some gummy bears that will make you forget that you even have a shoulder. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm gassin-up, and on the way!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope you're suffering bad.

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

See all the people laughing at you?

Because it's funny! I hope your sore and can't sleep tonight. I hope you get constipated and suffer! 

I'm gonna send you a pic of my latest dump. Tell me how it looks. 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:22 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

tell u what faggot, this place is going to be a hell of alot better when u r dead @Polaris 550

Yeah Frankie, I'm sure the site wants to listen to an ex-con, un-employed, homeless, meth addicted, ambiguously gendered derelict, living in a remote Albanian subsistence village in the Alaskan wilderness.   :dunno:

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah Frankie, I'm sure the site wants to listen to an ex-con, un-employed, homeless, meth addicted, ambiguously gendered derelict, living in a remote Albanian subsistence village in the Alaskan wilderness.   :dunno:

there's no choice now lol you're going to be fucking dead and u cant post on fs.com anymore. or see how badly u get owned