Check your account email address ×

Funeral/Will Ideas for Mach

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what do u have to live for?

A good family, a massive estate, hunting, fishing, sledding, atving, boating, and more money in one day than you make all year.  

Edited by Guest

41 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i never saw it yet. show me the evidence of your wealth and estate. 

I've posted close to 50 pics of the place, and I posted my one day take to at LEAST three members on PM. Actually, I think I might have posted one of them on the forum. 

STFU. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Who the fuck are you that I have to prove it? 

Even if I prove it, you'll refuse to acknowledge it. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've posted close to 50 pics of the place, and I posted my one day take to at LEAST three members on PM. Actually, I think I might have posted one of them on the forum. 

STFU. I don't have to prove nothing to you. Who the fuck are you that I have to prove it? 

So zero proof.

Typical Mach behavior

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Horse shit all b.s lies !!!

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

So zero proof.

Typical Mach behavior

I'll prove it. But I want retribution, if I do. In other words, I want you here, and signing a release of injury. If I can prove my wealth to a third party. lawyer, accountant, then I can hit you two times to the face area with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. If I can't prove it, the lawyer hands you a check for $10,000.00 USD. 

Have you got the balls to take the challenge, or are you a faggot?

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you do none of that because your afraid to spend money or leave your yard.  

STFU, you don't know jack-shit, BOZO!!!

My fukkin garage is filled with deer heads and stuffed animals. I've caught so many bass, I should have gone on the pro-tour.

I use my ATV EVERY FUKKIN DAY. 

I've sledded all over NH. Castle in the Clouds, Pittsburg, southern NH. STFU!!

I've roared across Winnepesaukee and out the jetties in Newburyport for years, just not lately. STFU, you BOZO-LOOKIN' bitch!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My fukkin garage is filled with deer heads and stuffed animals. I've caught so many bass, I should have gone on the pro-tour.

I've roared across Winnepesaukee and out the jetties in Newburyport for years, just not lately. STFU, you BOZO-LOOKIN' bitch!!

so if the past you might have done some of that.  Now you do shit.  Riding the ATV around the apartment building is not going  ATVing

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so if the past you might have done some of that.  Now you do shit.  Riding the ATV around the apartment building is not going  ATVing

Oh, what the fuck am I supposed to do with a NATIONAL PANDEMIC waiting to get me, the minute I leave this place? 

What, ride around in a Mustang, looking for homeless boys? 

What, cruise the beaches looking for vulnerable youths who like flashy convertibles???  I don't think so!

Do you have any idea how big this fukkin place is? Do you have any idea how many repairs I have to make here, and how much mowing there is here?

I got photo albums filled with my outdoor stuff, and my BROADS!!!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!!!    

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll prove it. But I want retribution, if I do. In other words, I want you here, and signing a release of injury. If I can prove my wealth to a third party. lawyer, accountant, then I can hit you two times to the face area with a 5-D-Cell Maglite. If I can't prove it, the lawyer hands you a check for $10,000.00 USD. 

Have you got the balls to take the challenge, or are you a faggot?

Sure. Send me your address and date/ time.

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've aka I have.

You do fuck all now.

I rarely drive my atv.  I bet I've got tons more miles.

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I've aka I have.

You do fuck all now.

I rarely drive my atv.  I bet I've got tons more miles.

You got more miles, 'cause your junk houselot is only 2 acres!! LMAO!! So you go up country to ride, 'cause all you got is that stupid garage which is nothing more that a STORAGE UNIT!!! LMAO!!!! You don't even know how to weld!!! LMMFAO!!!

You only have 156 acres up in the wilderness, which is not worth much!! LMAO!!!

They are selling a 1.5 acre APPROVED LOT in the sub-division abutting us. Guess how much???? Are you ready, faggot-boy????

$500,000.00  !!!!!! That's right, you fukkin queer!!!  It's considered the best sub-division in town, you cock-smoker.

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got more miles, 'cause your junk houselot is only 2 acres!! LMAO!! So you go up country to ride, 'cause all you got is that stupid garage which is nothing more that a STORAGE UNIT!!! LMAO!!!! You don't even know how to weld!!! LMMFAO!!!

They are selling a 1.5 acre APPROVED LOT in the sub-division abutting us. Guess how much???? Are you ready, faggot-boy????

$500,000.00  !!!!!! That's right, you fukkin queer!!!  It's considered the best sub-division in town, you cock-smoker.

Ur dump isnt worth much !!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

based on where you have said you live i doubt that.  that is Bedford,  North Hampton, Hampton Falls prices

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

shut the fuck up

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I leave from my yard I've got the whole province of Quebec and New Brunswick at my fingertips.

I can drive to my 156 acres in about an hour on atv.

Your life sucks nigga dick!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

For the love of GOD please, STFU !!