Check your account email address ×

China and the covid

Peter Navarro was on Fox with Judge Jeannine Pirro. He was ranting almost out of control, against China!!! 

Said China released this virus intentionally to infect the world, not just the USA. Said it was LAB ENGINEERED, and China lied about it. 

Said it was an act of warfare and China did it because it is a communist government and wants to take control of that entire region...Phillipines and the South China Sea, and areas near India. 

Says the loss to the USA is calculated at 20 TRILLION DOLLARS from the covid!!!

Jeez, I know a kinda' fat, old guy on a woodpile that said this ........................months ago. Hmmm.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

We should have let it run rampant through the old instead of letting the boomers shut down and ruin this country.  

it would have killed you for sure. You may be in your forties, but havethe insides of an 80 yea old.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We should have let it run rampant through the old instead of letting the boomers shut down and ruin this country.  

It has killed some kids too. 

I'd like you to say that to the fathers of some of these dead kids. They would beat you like a RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD.

OOOPS, my bad, my bad!!!!!   

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Well, it only kills the old and weak, like you.

All things considered it hasn't killed that many. If it was engineered, they did a shitty job.

Fox sucks, you suck, hope you're still hurting..how's the fat stripper?

Johnsred owners are homos.

Here you are POSING as a bulldozer operator, but you NEVER posted one pic of you on the dozer, holding a sneaker in your left hand. 

This is just like the persona you created for 800 Dragon.......sold a 32 million dollar chicken ranch in Ontario, had a bikini wife who worked at the nuclear plant, and drove a vette!! LMAO!!!

You're pretty good Draggy for a faggot!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Here you are POSING as a bulldozer operator, but you NEVER posted one pic of you on the dozer, holding a sneaker in your left hand. 

This is just like the persona you created for 800 Dragon.......sold a 32 million dollar chicken ranch in Ontario, had a bikini wife who worked at the nuclear plant, and drove a vette!! LMAO!!!

You're pretty good Draggy for a faggot!!!!!!!! 

Funny shit !!! U posing as a cop but actually a mall cop and you have never posted a pic of yourself in a uniform, holding a sneaker in ur hand !!! Mother fucking OWNED !!! LIAR !!!

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

we should have released it into the air ducts of the CUM SALMON's apartment complex. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Well, it only kills the old and weak, like you.

All things considered it hasn't killed that many. If it was engineered, they did a shitty job.

Fox sucks, you suck, hope you're still hurting..how's the fat stripper?

Johnsred owners are homos.

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Wow, aren't you two cute new BFFs? 

Really hangin' together. What is the commonality, ya' both hate Znotty, or ya' both stroke each other's salami???   

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:    after he stuck his finger in my ass.  Glad he has small hands.   SNotty prob found the doc with the biggest hands ever for the prostate check.  

We heard the doctor asked you if you could " feel that " while checking your prostate, you answered Yes, and he still had both hands on your shoulders.  :dunno:

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

we should have released it into the air ducts of the CUM SALMON's apartment complex. 

Oh, I see you're buds with Carrot-Top. Are you gonna' come down and ride around with him in his Stang Convert?

Oh, that won't look gay!!!!!!     :hay::hay:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, aren't you two cute new BFFs? 

Really hangin' together. What is the commonality, ya' both hate Znotty, or ya' both stroke each other's salami???   

i love you,  your my favorite character on here.