Check your account email address ×

Why the Blake shooting will end up being justified

Matt

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup.....nigs always feel the need to resist and flee. I have no problem when they are shot in the back or even better yet a few slugs in the back of the head for good measure. Do not let them back to their vehicle.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, with all this BLM bullshit, cops have now become more hesitant on pulling the trigger on these thugs and it's putting their own lives at high risk.

What a false narrative:

why-the-riots-are-happening.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

Leftists won't watch or comment on this video. Or they'll say things like it was "mostly peaceful." 

Cops shoot too early in situation like this vid and it's excessive. Shoot too late and spend 12 days in a coma (but survived fortunately). Fuck that. 

Blake had been tased, fought off the cops, and was reaching into his vehicle where a weapon was found. Wish there was video of this quality of that incident. Maybe there is somewhere... 

• Like 2

The second someone showed resistance, I wailed with a club or flashlight. Too many cops are afraid to wail on someone's head, or collar-bone. Can't say I blame them. 

Notice how much trouble two white officers have trying to control ONE black male!!!

Remember the negro not too long ago who fought two white cops, they couldn't control him, and he ran and shot at them with their taser, and they shot him. I think his name was Brooks. 

Negros have great athletic powers, combined with possible DRUG ingestion.....................hard to stop. 

Negros, in our faces, 24/7, 365. 

As I've stated for years................AMERICA'S WORST NIGHTMARE. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Unfortunately, with all this BLM bullshit, cops have now become more hesitant on pulling the trigger on these thugs and it's putting their own lives at high risk.

What a false narrative:

why-the-riots-are-happening.jpg.jpeg

It's all a fraud. BLACKS WANT OUR WEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want our fukkin MONEY!!

They could give a less fuck for George Floyd, they would probably have killed him themselves sooner or later. 

Notice how it's MORPHING from police shootings to ECONOMIC DISPARITY!!!!!

They want our fukkin WEALTH!!!!!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The second someone showed resistance, I wailed with a club or flashlight. Too many cops are afraid to wail on someone's head, or collar-bone. Can't say I blame them. 

Notice how much trouble two white officers have trying to control ONE black male!!!

Remember the negro not too long ago who fought two white cops, they couldn't control him, and he ran and shot at them with their taser, and they shot him. I think his name was Brooks. 

Negros have great athletic powers, combined with possible DRUG ingestion.....................hard to stop. 

Negros, in our faces, 24/7, 365. 

As I've stated for years................AMERICA'S WORST NIGHTMARE. 

We all know there are very noticeable differences in physical attributes between whites/blacks. Making them superior at a variety of sports.

Jimmy the Greek was right as well as Howard Cosells monkey comment that was taken out of context.

https://www-latimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-04-24-ca-1737-story.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&_amp=true&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15987082863322&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.latimes.com%2Farchives%2Fla-xpm-1989-04-24-ca-1737-story.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Matt said:

Leftists won't watch or comment on this video. Or they'll say things like it was "mostly peaceful." 

Cops shoot too early in situation like this vid and it's excessive. Shoot too late and spend 12 days in a coma (but survived fortunately). Fuck that. 

Blake had been tased, fought off the cops, and was reaching into his vehicle where a weapon was found. Wish there was video of this quality of that incident. Maybe there is somewhere... 

He was also a felon with an outstanding warrant.  One simple word could have solved 99% of the police shootings, "compliance".  The actual statistics, as shown in that chart posted earlier, clearly show that there is not a "systemically racist" system.  In fact its a ruse and an excuse for the marxists and leftists to cause chaos and advance an agenda that the majority of the country want no part of.  Rush says it best, "the tyranny of the minority",  Huffington Post is trying to lay all the violence at the feet of "right wing extremists".  GMAFB.  Throw in the agenda being pushed non stop by the media, same msm media ignoring all the relevant context of the shootings and the riots, and in my mind, these people who are pushing this violence and lies are my enemy.  They should be everyones enemy, but it still hasn't stopped a thousand useful idiots across the country pushing the BLM narrative.  

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s irrelevant to the shooting. 

So isn't whether he had a knife.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Did he have a knife while outside the vehicle? That still hasn’t been answered. 

Doesn't really matter. If there was physical struggle and resistance put up, police are trained to look for signs of attempted escalation and stop it before it happens. In the Blake case they had already exhausted non lethal means.

The guy in this video was unarmed during the scuffle. Do you think the police should have forcefully prevented him from reaching into his vehicle? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

Doesn't really matter. If there was physical struggle and resistance put up, police are trained to look for signs of attempted escalation and stop it before it happens. In the Blake case they had already exhausted non lethal means.

The guy in this video was unarmed during the scuffle. Do you think the police should have forcefully prevented him from reaching into his vehicle? 

It matters a lot. Just because a person breaks free of attempts to restrain doesn’t give cops the freedom to use lethal force. If he had in his possession a knife or other potentially fatal weapon then they have that option. If he had no weapon in his possession the video shows another example of  very poor police training.