Check your account email address ×

I’m not sure how people keep their composure

How do you you feel about police killing black people in this country????? Lmao these stupid fucking brainwashed white suburban leftist twats crack me up. The same question being asked by different people over and over again is clearly planned out. 

JACOB BLAKES mother Tameka PALMER is on with al Sharpton at a big rally. 

Another black boy with a different name than his mother!!!!

They NEVER have the same last name as their mother!!!

This way us white fools pay for the kids through WELFARE!!!

Fools like me pay for these black babies who will want to kill my white face.

Watch the RALLY, it's a fukkin nightmare!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d have serious control issues if one of those mouthy fucks got in my personal space.

The ones that grind me the most are the foul mouth women. They act so tough when in reality they’d get beat the fuck down in an instant. Watch the video I just poted in the say her name thread

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The ones that grind me the most are the foul mouth women. They act so tough when in reality they’d get beat the fuck down in an instant. Watch the video I just poted in the say her name thread

The one where the skinny little bitch threatened to fuck him up if he touched her?......after taunting, screaming and  touching the guy?  They’re real tough....but only when they have about 10 of their masked male buddies behind them.   Fucking weak ass fascist losers annoy the fuck outta me.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The one where the skinny little bitch threatened to fuck him up if he touched her?......after taunting, screaming and  touching the guy?  They’re real tough....but only when they have about 10 of their masked male buddies behind them.   Fucking weak ass fascist losers annoy the fuck outta me.

What’s going to happen is they are going to threaten the wrong person And they are going to unload on these people

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You just proved that it’s not. 

I don't suffer fools gladly. Again, not sure what happened to you but you took a wrong turn a few years ago.

Edited by s pump