Check your account email address ×

CBS Poll: Trump Leads Biden by 10 Points Among Independents

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oops.  :lol:  Both candidates hold equal support in their respective parties,  Trump leads independents by 10% yet Biden leads Trump overall by 10%.   :lol:   Oh really.   

http://www.venturabroadcasting.com/cbs-poll-trump-leads-biden-by-10-points-among-independents

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cbs-poll-donaldtrump-joebiden/2020/08/24/id/983642/

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

WSJ/NBC poll has Trump twice as likeable as Biden.  :lmao:

Trump is in no way likeable he has to run against someone even less likeable to win and looks like the Dems might have done it again.  Reminds me of the pubs fucknig themselves over in 12 by losing a seat that should have been won pretty easily.  

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump is in no way likeable he has to run against someone even less likeable to win and looks like the Dems might have done it again.  Reminds me of the pubs fucknig themselves over in 12 by losing a seat that should have been won pretty easily.  

#winning

I did it in 16 and i will do it again this round.    MERICA!   :junk:                                                                               :roflcrying:            

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

I did it in 16 and i will do it again this round.    MERICA!   :junk:                                                                               :roflcrying:            

x2

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

x2

Neither of you are independents 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Prove it

There's not 63 million registered Republicans. 

In fact when polled more people are not registered to a party than are.   Like 40% to the other two's 28-30%. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wrong aGAIN..    ive been registered as an indi for years now.        my very DEM family that came before me showed me the way.    do my views show that    ?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

true story

Jowel,  Anler and I are the only regualr posters that are independents here.  the rest boot lick one side or another.

Except you, your just off the rails on the crazy train with uncle snotty :news: