Check your account email address ×

New Arizona concern: Study shows asymptomatic COVID patients could have long-term lung damage

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I find it really interesting that this virus effects multiple organs at the same time in a very short period of time. 

If I had to bet I’d guess it was designed this way by men

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

In the beginning I would’ve said that you’re full of shit. Not any longer. 

There are too many statistical oddities to this that are completely foreign to any other virus we’ve seen. It’s mind numbing how random yet how completely biased it seems when you segregate things into different groups or geographies 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

There are too many statistical oddities to this that are completely foreign to any other virus we’ve seen. It’s mind numbing how random yet how completely biased it seems when you segregate things into different groups or geographies 

I don’t believe it was an intentional release. There’s too many variables caused through adaptation for anyone to predict how a virus behaves once released for a virus to be used as a weapon. It’s impossible to predict. The virus has splintered into 6 or 7 known varieties. Probably more. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is the study peer reviewed? 

Funny how the so called "study" doesn't mention much for numbers or percentages of people with this "lung damage."   

A "some could" study.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Is the study peer reviewed? 

Funny how the so called "study" doesn't mention much for numbers or percentages of people with this "lung damage."   

A "some could" study.  :lmao:

Exactly. Another fear mongering story to keep sheep in their basements isolated longer. 

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How did they come up with "long term" lung damage? Is it really possible to claim that after 6 months or so?

How did this one facility in San Diego get access to all the people on that cruise that tested positive yet were asymptomatic?   All 76 were identified and came in for chest x-rays?   I'm calling bullshit. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

How did they come up with "long term" lung damage? Is it really possible to claim that after 6 months or so?

Many have or had serious lung damage. Steve spend some time to learn how Covid attacks the body and the damage it does.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How did this one facility in San Diego get access to all the people on that cruise that tested positive yet were asymptomatic?   All 76 were identified and came in for chest x-rays?   I'm calling bullshit. 

The same goes for you. Spend a few minutes reading about the effects of Covid.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The same goes for you. Spend a few minutes reading about the effects of Covid.

I've likely read as much as you I just don't fall for all the fear mongering. :bc:

I have zero doubts if Killary was in office your attitude on the virus would be completely different.   Mine would be the same.  

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've likely read as much as you I just don't fall for all the fear mongering. :bc:

I have zero doubts if Killary was in office your attitude on the virus would be completely different.   Mine would be the same.  

I believe in science you believe in politics. Downplaying a worldwide pandemic does not help all Americans.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I believe in science you believe in politics. Downplaying a worldwide pandemic does not help all Americans.

You believe in science that helps support your politics :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So it’s just as harmful as vaping. Especially FLAVORED vape!!!! Lolz 

Whatever became of that story, and, oh yeah, the murder bees? I am sure there are a few others that I have forgotten about but that's what these fear mongering stories are all about, occupy the mind of the sheep so they can't catch a break and think for themselves for once. Is it any wonder why there are so many anxiety and depression problems in the world or at least North America? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Whatever became of that story, and, oh yeah, the murder bees? I am sure there are a few others that I have forgotten about but that's what these fear mongering stories are all about, occupy the mind of the sheep so they can't catch a break and think for themselves for once. Is it any wonder why there are so many anxiety and depression problems in the world or at least North America? 

I think Whitmer was leading the charge on the vaping stuff. Some of her early work here once she stopped talking about fixing the roads 24/7 which are still shit. No idea where the vape thing is now since it fell off the fear list 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

How exactly do I not believe in the science with Covid?  :lol: 

Can you show us all the absolute science that you are referring to that you believe regarding the virus?  Seems to me that science you talk about is ever evolving.  

1 hour ago, irv said:

Remember how I said they conveniently come up with new fears to control us?   There are literally a number of examples that they were preaching that didn't hold water.   The latest is asymptomatic people with lung damage.   Its something new every month or so.

Go ahead and Google the covid caused Kawasaki like syndrome they were trying to scare parents with.   It lasted about 3 weeks and there is been NOTHING on it since. 

Remember about a month or so ago was all the psychological issues with Covid?   That pretty much went away as well.   

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Many have or had serious lung damage. Steve spend some time to learn how Covid attacks the body and the damage it does.

It's a new study so forgive me if I'm skeptical. My question was how they can claim long term when this hasn't been around that long.