Check your account email address ×

New Arizona concern: Study shows asymptomatic COVID patients could have long-term lung damage

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's a new study so forgive me if I'm skeptical. My question was how they can claim long term when this hasn't been around that long.

Do you think they do t know what types of respiratory damage are long term from a scan of the lungs?

• Thanks 1

I’ve never seen a virus defined by one’s political leanings like covid19. One extreme thinks it’s the revenge of 1918 and the other thinks it’s the common cold. Impossible to have a reasonable conversation about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Do you think they do t know what types of respiratory damage are long term from a scan of the lungs?

I'd just like to see more corroborating studies on this. The virus supposedly didn't bother younger people and now all of a sudden it's a threat to them? There were lots of "coulds and mays" in the article which is what makes me skeptical. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Asymptomatic, yet causes long term lung damage.

Lung damage so scary and severe that you don’t even notice it?

So there are symptoms or there aren’t, which is it?

Some illnesses like hepatitis damages organs silently only to create issues down the road. That’s been a potential concern of this virus all along. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Bunch of fuckin dummies in here in you soak that article up ahah.

OK...explain why we are dummies...be specific and if you could explain what the chest X-rays look like that you've ordered and seen and what they indicate for long term prognosis and any possible complications. 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

If I had to bet I’d guess it was designed this way by men

It come from the dirty chinks lab. We took them from a 3rd world shithole - to giving them millions for their bio lab. All like fuckin retards...

11 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I think Whitmer was leading the charge on the vaping stuff. Some of her early work here once she stopped talking about fixing the roads 24/7 which are still shit. No idea where the vape thing is now since it fell off the fear list 

Was some fake pot - toxic vape cartridges from chi-na.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...explain why we are dummies...be specific and if you could explain what the chest X-rays look like that you've ordered and seen and what they indicate for long term prognosis and any possible complications. 

Please explain how anyone can gauge the long term prognosis for a virus that hasn’t been out for a year yet.  Sure in 5 years they can say it but right now they are guessing  

Anyone smart would know that a ct scan is the best diagnostic tool for gauging covid. Many countries skip X-rays and go straight to ct. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Please explain how anyone can gauge the long term prognosis for a virus that hasn’t been out for a year yet.  Sure in 5 years they can say it but right now they are guessing  

Anyone smart would know that a ct scan is the best diagnostic tool for gauging covid. Many countries skip X-rays and go straight to ct. 

spot on