Check your account email address ×

Hard Times In West Virginia

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

leave you car parked somewhere and see how it works.  And how does turning tricks take money-  it's been how chicks score drugs for decades.     

ok. I wouldn't know about "tricks" but I suppose that would work, I just wonder where the druggies come from.

So if I were to leave my truck parked at a store someone would steal it? dunno, never been there. Wondering what good it would do them as my GPS would locate the truck within seconds..happened here a few years ago, kids stole a Caddie from some old folks, onstar caught them 15 minutes later..

It has always been that way. I have family down there so I’ve spent a fair bit of time there going back to the 70’s. Grandpa left in 45 as he saw no future there. Most everyone else went to college and moved out of state, only a few left. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

ok. I wouldn't know about "tricks" but I suppose that would work, I just wonder where the druggies come from.

So if I were to leave my truck parked at a store someone would steal it? dunno, never been there. Wondering what good it would do them as my GPS would locate the truck within seconds..happened here a few years ago, kids stole a Caddie from some old folks, onstar caught them 15 minutes later..

A bud of mine crashed his trucks after a few ( many few) beers. Onstar called the cops on him.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

It doesn’t take a lot of money to stay addicted to meth. It’s cheap and easy to come by. 

8 hours ago, hayward said:

There's a self-proclaimed  multi-millionare from here that's been buying up property in WVA for the past couple years and taking guys down for hunting.  He doesn't live there, just owns land and is building a big lodge on one of the places.  Just so happens the guy that delivers our wood pellets from down there lives right in that area, and makes hay off a couple small really hilly fields that he has for the past 30 years.  He claims he didn't know the one property was sold and was mowing hay and someone comes pulling up the lane, gets out and starts having a shit fit that he's there.  All over a couple round bales of cow hay.

We might feel sorry for these people, but there's a whole lot of unappreciated in America that don't mind forgetting about them and just walking right over top while smearing their faces in the mud in the process.  No clue how hard some of these people in rural america have worked over the years to make an honest living, and now the work is gone never to return.

Go read any major newspaper comment section when an article of rural America or agriculture comes up.

We are all just a bunch of dumb, uneducated hayseeds anywhere outside the metropolitan areas. 

The metro area politicians treat us the same way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Go read any major newspaper comment section when an article of rural America or agriculture comes up.

We are all just a bunch of dumb, uneducated hayseeds anywhere outside the metropolitan areas. 

" if you don't like Farmers don't talk with your mouth full of food"

11 hours ago, Anler said:

My BIL lives in West Virginia just outside of a town that looks just like that one. Beautiful country but devastating poverty. He said people there either work for the coal mine or are on welfare or SS disability. Said kids coming out of high school go straight to disability because they cant read. Its pretty crazy driving around there looking how people live, you cant believe you are in America. 

Move to where with the zero money they have now? 

Silly poors should just buy more money...

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Hayseed. A favorite word of East Coast Republicans. :bc: