Check your account email address ×

Shopped at Walmart yesterday.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was at Meijers Saturday morning and my outlook is the exact opposite of Spins..holy moly Milfs and College Broads galore!!!! 

BTW if a hot college aged girl is wearing some sort of see through pants is it OK to take a few glances at her thong? 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was at Meijers Saturday morning and my outlook is the exact opposite of Spins..holy moly Milfs and College Broads galore!!!! 

BTW if a hot college aged girl is wearing some sort of see through pants is it OK to take a few glances at her thong? 🤣🤣

Yes and Yes!  :bc:  :lol: 

We have a small Alpine grocery store here in town that I'll use for the small lists but  full on grocery shopping I'll drive right on by the Walmart to hit Meijer's that's twice as far. 

• Haha 1

We were in Rice Lake yesterday, (Barron County) Walmart, Harbor Freight, Farm & Fleet, Lake Buffet (Chinese) Salvation Army store, Quick Trip, then on the way back Whiskey Ridge in Radisson.

Some were wearing Masks many weren't, I wasn't, wife did in some stores, Harbor Freight asked her if she had 1, they said nothing to me about it anywhere.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well going from your standards that you argued pretty vigorously about, you are a creep looking at girls that are the same age as your daughter. Creepy   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well going from your standards that you argued pretty vigorously about, you are a creep looking at girls that are the same age as your daughter. Creepy   

Not creepy at all. You’re just a closet fag 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well I’m guessing they were older than her as they were buying beer but maybe they had fake ID’s and it wasn’t like I was standing there like Aqualung FFS....now go back to your mundane Manitoba life. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I’m guessing they were older than her as they were buying beer but maybe they had fake ID’s and it wasn’t like I was standing there like Aqualung FFS....now go back to your mundane Manitoba life. 🤣

IC now it's OK. keep twisting. 

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

We were in Rice Lake yesterday, (Barron County) Walmart, Harbor Freight, Farm & Fleet, Lake Buffet (Chinese) Salvation Army store, Quick Trip, then on the way back Whiskey Ridge in Radisson.

Some were wearing Masks many weren't, I wasn't, wife did in some stores, Harbor Freight asked her if she had 1, they said nothing to me about it anywhere.

Holy shit Frank....that's one busy Sunday.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

IC now it's OK. keep twisting. 

Go hump somebody else’s legs you Manitoba  shitbag. 👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit Frank....that's one busy Sunday.  :lol:  

Wife's on Vacation and it was raining much of the day so decided on shopping all day, 50-60 miles South of us so long day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

when they saw the MAGA hat they prob figured why bother

• Haha 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

when they saw the MAGA hat they prob figured why bother

Wish I knew where to get one of those, I had on a hat which says "America" on top, "1776" and an American Flag in the center and "One Nation" on the lower half.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Tell you what we did see were 100's of Trump yard signs and no Biden signs at all which sort a surprised us.

poorer rural areas love them some trump.   TBH i haven't even seen more than a handful of biden signs in my travels in ME, NH and MA of late.  but signs don't win elections FL and the mid west states do.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

poorer rural areas love them some trump.   TBH i haven't even seen more than a handful of biden signs in my travels in ME, NH and MA of late.  but signs don't win elections FL and the mid west states do.  

Not sure if those areas we drive thru are poorer or not, there are some huge homes along hwy's 48, 70, 53, most are small towns, one has only a population of 88.

We thought it odd that there were zero Biden signs even as we went thru the LCO Indian reservation, they had Clinton signs up 4 years ago, now nothing.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Rich rural areas love them some Trump too. 

43 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Wish I knew where to get one of those, I had on a hat which says "America" on top, "1776" and an American Flag in the center and "One Nation" on the lower half.

@Jimmy Snacks might have one for sale cheap  :lol: :dunno: 

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah even my GF who is a Bernie supporter and is voting for Biden cause he's not Trump commented that she hasn't seen any Biden signs pretty much anywhere. I'm wondering if they haven't made any yet or if people aren't supporting him but more or less voting against Trump which is what I'm thinking is happening. Will be curious to see what happens. I don't care cause I'm going 3rd party anyways.