Check your account email address ×

Do police target blacks NO

Just now, frenchy said:

translation: I've lost the argument

yes you did. For fuck sakes, I am a minority, have many black friends both here and in the USA, have lived and worked in the souther USA. I may know a thing or two about how police treat people that are supposedly marginalized. It is all in how you present yourself and communicate, it is not about race you fucking dweeb.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

yes you did. For fuck sakes, I am a minority, have many black friends both here and in the USA, have lived and worked in the souther USA. I may know a thing or two about how police treat people that are supposedly marginalized. It is all in how you present yourself and communicate, it is not about race you fucking dweeb.

it started long ago under Reagan. Crack offenses (black drug) requiring possession  of 1/100th the amount for automatic 5+ yr sentences as cocaine (white drug), and went from there.

Seriously, just tap out. 

Just now, frenchy said:

it started long ago under Reagan. Crack offenses (black drug) requiring possession  of 1/100th the amount for automatic 5+ yr sentences as cocaine (white drug), and went from there.

Seriously, just tap out. 

And those laws specified blacks only?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Seriously, just tap out. 

Every race did crack you dummy. Keep reading about it. I lived it.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

And those laws specified blacks only?

No, he read a newspaper article. Zero real world experience in knowing people effected by drugs. Thinking crack is a black persons drug is racist, frenchy is a racist.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

sure you did, Sudbury boy :lol: 

i was born and raised in toronto you fucking idiot. My newfew hung himself from a bridge because of crack, a good friend lost his job, his family, sold his kids cribs, because of crack, I watched many get hooked, some died, some went to prison. You, you read an article and know sweet fuck all.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

did you live it when you were apparently a high level downhill ski racer too?

:lol: 

So 'inner city'

crack was not even invented until I was in my late twenties, you were a child. You know nothing. When crack the streets it did not discriminate, it saw no calls or color, it got many. The cops were nailing anyone that had it, they never let anyone go, ever. You are a fucking idiot and all you know is what you read. Inner city comment shows how little you now.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

zoso, the street smart downtown toronto ski champion

:lol: 

Grew up at the kingsway and islington.......best area in etobicoke. Not downtown. You have no experience in life son, zero. went to school got a job, had kids got divorced and just now have a little freedom for the first time in your life in your mid forties. why not go do a few hits and tell us all about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

they target high crime locations,  they profile blacks.      Rural white crime is spread out so they are not going to be "targeted"  

I was profiled years ago. Sumbitches were right too. I had 52 lbs of reef in the trunk.

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Seriously, just tap out. 

lmfao oh ok the police profiling young black men in America started in 5he 80s lmfao.

again more young black men wer e getting arrested for drug charges in the 80s but then a fuck load of white young men were also .

diff was most crackers were not standing on a corner slinging cane or drinvng down the street looking the part . cops are lazy fucks and they look for ez targets .

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao oh ok the police profiling young black men in America started in 5he 80s lmfao.

again more young black men wer e getting arrested for drug charges in the 80s but then a fuck load of white young men were also .

diff was most crackers were not standing on a corner slinging cane or drinvng down the street looking the part . cops are lazy fucks and they look for ez targets .

So you just admitted that police target blacks.....got it

You could have just said as much on page 1 and moved on

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

So you just admitted that police target blacks.....got it

You could have just said as much on page 1 and moved on

Not because they’re black, because they often made themselves easy targets. 

So, police should target blacks less or target whites more?   This Family wants to know how a 18 year old with 15 violent felonies is allowed to be out on street.   

6C051928-EE8E-472F-B4C3-EB24F72B5F8D.jpeg

66A59889-1D50-4E78-A97F-697A9924A744.jpeg